Is this obvious? I haven't played Dominion in a while

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paldain

Recruiter

02-10-2012

AD is way too powerful on Dominion. Casters can barely keep up, yet there is a map-wide Armor penetration buff ?!?!? Someone tell me they plan to fix this or a really good reason Riot only wants AD played on this map.

Makestro

02-10-2012

Lol, you do realize you can build items to counter ad carries if they're getting fed right?

DMv5

02-10-2012

Omg casters must build in a balanced manner and not go all out glass cannon.. the horror, the horror... the horror.

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

I play Malphite a lot and laugh all the way home.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
Lol, you do realize you can build items to counter ad carries if they're getting fed right?
those items which there is not Aura to penetrate for 15%, right?

Draydan

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paldain View Post
AD is way too powerful on Dominion. Casters can barely keep up, yet there is a map-wide Armor penetration buff ?!?!? Someone tell me they plan to fix this or a really good reason Riot only wants AD played on this map.
its always a good idea to not risk going 1v1 and go with your tank instead.

If you go with 5 AP team, its your fault for 1) not asking your teammateas pick better 2) not QDodging

Btw I as Fiddle consistently won over Trynda in 1v1...
Tho maybe Fiddle es #1 too good, never die.

larkhill

02-11-2012

i build thornmail and laugh at you.

Ascleph

02-11-2012

Yeah, **** kass too OP with all his AD

v4v3nd3774

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paldain View Post
The reason Riot implemented the auras is that they wanted Dominion to be different than SR. That being said, they wanted it to be more fast paced than SR(it's fast it's fun!), accomplishing that by making everyone a bit more squishy. Why the discrepancy between the arp aura and mpen aura? Because MR is much more rare and Armor is much more abundant. Every champion in the game gains scaling Armor and those that do get scaling MR get it at a much lower rate per lvl than Armor.

By early-mid game it's not uncommon for the majority of players on either team who haven't built additional defenses to have almost double the armor of their mr. Considering Dominion starts at lvl 4(technically) the game is already sqewed toward the more armor heavy half. Lastly you also have to keep in mind that it's %pen, not flat pen or flat reduction, and that the last values of armor or mr provide the most damage reduction. So while you take a larger % off the higher number the champions in general are still mitigating more physical damage than magic damage.

Defendi

02-11-2012

Stop folling yourselves. AD+Auto Attack+Ad Speed+A Little Life steal will trump you AP ulti+ combo. You over extend on that tower to clear waves. Sorry Annie, Xin comes from the bushes....GG. You wont even scratch him..