calling Ks at level 30

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChilliCheese

02-08-2012

this really annoys the hell out of me. I am tired of playing games with people that just care about their kill count. Summoners Rift is a team game and NO ONe should be calling KS at this point. We play as a team and try and win as a team. Sorry to ***** but anyone else feel the same?

-ChilliCheese

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Unless the support GOES for a kill that someone else could get I don't care who gets it. Even then it's meh.

PhoDaKids

02-08-2012

yea I agree with A Boy From Mars. Only thing I might call ks for is if karthus is just sitting back and pressing his r when its clear we have the kill. That pisses me off. But with anything else I'm fine as long as we got the kill.

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

tell them to go outside

Lufffa

02-08-2012

kill secured, you mean?

Dartanion

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoDaKids View Post
yea I agree with A Boy From Mars. Only thing I might call ks for is if karthus is just sitting back and pressing his r when its clear we have the kill. That pisses me off. But with anything else I'm fine as long as we got the kill.
The more kills karthus gets the more damage is ult does : P
Team game.
The karthus on the other team is the one to hate!!

xXCFXx Avenger

02-09-2012

i think that people call KS to let everyone know that they did the work for that kill. I do this =P

RexNation

02-09-2012

Mhm hate that ks junk, one time i was LB and me and this volibear caught a kennen in our jungle, course i deal the burst damage so im most likely gonna get the kill. So i got the kill and voli is like KS NUBS. -.- pisses me off sometimes lol

I Shot Reagan

02-09-2012

One time Lee Sin got a first blood double kill bot and Shaco said "KS BYE" and left.

mortheg

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Shot Reagan View Post
One time Lee Sin got a first blood double kill bot and Shaco said "KS BYE" and left.
wow

1234511 ... 14