Morello what is your take on soraka bot lane.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KID AMNESlAC

02-08-2012

Delete Soraka and Sona.

Those two ruin the game. This meta is sooooooooo BORING. Sick of AD farm fest

Verxint

02-08-2012

Soraka needs interesting interactions. Having everything you just pulled off completely negated every time because Soraka pressed 3 buttons is atrocious design.

Morello

Lead Designer

02-08-2012
1 of 17 Riot Posts

You'll see in the next patch - I think you hit it on the head. Her lack of mana reliance in lane pushes her over the top.

We found a new opportunity to ramp up a couple things on her and fix the problems. It should provide a better lane experience (and more interesting choices) generally.

Harold greybeard

02-08-2012

Interesting...
Edit: Ok now I'm curious. Couldn't you say a little eh?

AIM7Sparrow

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You'll see in the next patch - I think you hit it on the head. Her lack of mana reliance in lane pushes her over the top.

We found a new opportunity to ramp up a couple things on her and fix the problems. It should provide a better lane experience (and more interesting choices) generally.
And 1st Runner-Up Sona takes the crown.

DFxVemosStriker

02-08-2012

Quote:

Btw me and a friend found a counter to this AD carry/support bot meta.... its titled

Leapfrog cadets..
Singed + Volibear.
double toss ftw.

Verxint

02-08-2012

Quote:

Please have more interesting choices mean more options when laning against her. Right now it's either you can burst through her healing, or you can't. Fullstop. If you can, you win the lane. If you can't (more common situation) you lose the lane. Full. Stop.

Reep

02-08-2012

I hope you're nerfing Sona and Alistar if you're nerfing Soraka.

TehFabled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:

It's not going to kill her right?

AriesMajor

02-08-2012

ahhhh remember when we had that mana burn item and nobody used it and called it sub par......good times, good times. Dota2 anyone?