DOMINION IS THE FUTURE - takes more skill than SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
Not trying to be a ******, but can you clarify that Elementz, JohnnyQQ, HotshotGG and KsharpD3 actually play dominion as priority? I regularly follow Elementz and I had not seen him play Dominion much at all. As far as I know, dominion is still loathed by most pro SR players. Where are you getting this information from?

Don't be me wrong, I sure hope this is true! That'd be wonderful for the mode and I agree with you. But I wonder where you got this information.
seriously how did this guy catch so many of you

HE'S A TROLL

as strange one but a troll none the less

Isysar

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
seriously how did this guy catch so many of you

HE'S A TROLL

as strange one but a troll none the less
aahhhh man. I just got trolled hard

SorsScriba

02-08-2012

I really wish this wasn't a troll... /cry

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Dominion is a difficult skillset. But that skillset requires more from you than SR does.

reticuli

02-08-2012

SR queues are up to like 20 minutes now . . .

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Although a dedicated dominion player, I do not agree that SR is boring. Although I like that you support dominion, I will say the same thing I say to my real life friends: "Neither is better. They are just different. It depends on the player".

Sometimes I like to slow it down a bit and play SR

Ascleph

02-08-2012

And here I thought the point of trolling was to make people mad... or maybe he plans to make people feel good and then when they discover they were trolled they would get mad, but if people realize you are trolling them then its not a good trolling attempt to begin with

wat is dis I dont even

Makestro

02-08-2012

Dominion does take more skill and better team work than Classic. Classic you can get so farmed no one can touch you where in dominion you're typically on an even level(even though farming is a lot more important in Dom than people think).

ActionButlerGO

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
Classic you can get so farmed no one can touch you where in dominion you're typically on an even level(even though farming is a lot more important in Dom than people think).
That still happens in Dominion pubs. One sub-par bot laner who repeatedly feeds his/her opponent can be gg.

The only Annie I have EVER seen on Dominion got so fed early on that she was able to skip in, two-shot anyone on my team, and skip out completely unscathed.

Makestro

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
That still happens in Dominion pubs. One sub-par bot laner who repeatedly feeds his/her opponent can be gg.

The only Annie I have EVER seen on Dominion got so fed early on that she was able to skip in, two-shot anyone on my team, and skip out completely unscathed.
You missed the point, getting fed and farming are 2 different things, plus gold payouts for kills in dom vs classic are different.