Solo Q unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alan MQ

02-06-2012

If you say so then you have to stare at the mini map for the enemy, instead you can look at the mini map once to check that someone missing WHEN THE CHAT BOX "MIA" message pop up.

For Ward, will you buy ward at the start of the game or the first 2-3 mins? I doubt it.

Again do you feel hard to just call MIA or SS or Ping??

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

my right hands pointer finger and left hands middle finger were removed when i was born so i cant type those 3 letters next to each other

KSG Yuuki

02-06-2012

One of the biggest problem's i have is foreigners that don't speak English. Another big problem is Dis-connectors at start of game, It's fine if they leave close to end of game cause by then i'll have an almost full build and being a great LoL player as I am i'm sure i can beat on the enemy teamas I have done 1v3(using Tristana) in the past and came out on top, aced them a few times before my two teamates connected back about 10 minutes later. I went 33 kills and 4 deaths that game. The opponents weren't 'noobs' either. I've had good luck with people that are good with Solo Q and call mia and ward areas and such. We made for a great map awareness and I won alot of games cause of that when I Solo Q.

Alan MQ

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
my right hands pointer finger and left hands middle finger were removed when i was born so i cant type those 3 letters next to each other
Can u type SS instead then? or ctrl+ mouse left click?

MauJustice

02-06-2012

I think a lot of people just don't realize how valuable dragon is on TT. I see way too many people stay bot and farm when it's clear both teams are gearing up for a fight over dragon.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan MQ View Post
Can u type SS instead then? or ctrl+ mouse left click?
no those fingers were removed too sorry

Alan MQ

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
no those fingers were removed too sorry
So it is to say people who has 10 fingers should have Called MIA for their teammate.
I feel sorry to you without those useful fingers, happy LoLing.

Fearsicle

02-06-2012

Probably the worst way to play is to solo Q. Best way is to get a couple buds, premade with them, and use Skype. Then no one get's ****ed because of silly things and people will actually listen to you.