Bots. WAY TO OP / spawning gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

If anyone's played against Fiddlesticks in a bot game, you know how ridiculous he gets with full end game gear, almost impossible to win a team fight with his flash ult and insane items

CookinByTheBook

02-06-2012

people scared of bot games...what has happened to this game...

d2fanjay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-06-2012

lose to bots, kill urself alrdy...

Thebethia

02-06-2012

yeah, I'm kinda pissed off after the last bot match I played. Tried out casiopia for the first time, was in mid against fiddlesticks. killed him 3 times right off the bat, mid game he still somehow levels past me and gets super gear even though he has 5 deaths and no kills. and procedes to dominate with his instakill ult.
also once it got into group fights end game, the bots would run past my entire team to stomp me. You can't play a squishy carry in bot matches cause they all focus fire you every time, even when you hide in the brush and jump out behind your team they all switch to kill you. painfuly frustrating.
on the flip side I played a bunch of games as Jax, and the bots run past me trying to kill the squishies and let me slaughter them again and again.
free xp and gold is not a substitute for good ai. Hope they figure out a way to make bot matches more fun.

JogeCostanza

02-06-2012

Bot matches are easy as hell.. I went 27 and 2 with trundle my first game with him, and my deaths were because i fountain dove for a double kill. Had an ashe on my team go like 0 and 10, and the rest of my team barely positive. I've never played a bot game where they even manage to get one tower. Point of the story is; the bots still suck.

Kidrik

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigandbluntest View Post
people scared of bot games...what has happened to this game...
Don't worry about it man, just remember. You're in the LoL community.

Kidrik

02-07-2012

I just finished an intermediate bot game with a champion I had never played before. I went 13/2 and our team death total was about 10 to the bots 40+.

The bots received a large amount of gear considering their deaths, but it kept things slightly interesting because there wasn't a massive snowballing of death.

Play better and you won't lose.

Apatheas

02-07-2012

bots need a passive gold gain they are not programmed well enough to last hit and they dont do well in gank situations you would out gear them fairly quickly without the passive gold gain.

Criezmoar

02-07-2012

You cannot compare bots to normal players, K/D Ratio means nothing in the bot world fools! If you pay enough attention bots get their full builds around 30 mins and if you aren't ganking by then then you deserve to lose.

Scauthra

02-07-2012

On my main account I have never lost a bot game, on my low level account, I have barely lost one, and have lost one. The difference lies completely in your team to be able to fight as a team if the game goes late versus bots. Bots can be stupid but their over aggressive nature in a team fight is strong, especially against a bunch of disorganized players.