So... who counters Nasus, again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cycostinkoman

02-04-2012

Fizz can, I have always had problems with pantheon early on, and GP can be a pain. Usually he is a pretty beast laner, though.

DoctorEvolution

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
o.O that's the very last thing i level. the only thing it's good for is getting those minions that are just out of reach and debuffing armor of your victims.
Exactly, when I lane as Nasus, I barely use spirit fire except for team fights or going for kills in lane.

Its not even nasus free week, I always cringe when I see a nasus either missing the Qs or not using Q to double tap properly.

GarnetJewel

02-04-2012

any strong harasser
ignite or other heal killers
old GP

ViashinoWizard

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodShepperd View Post
Irelia can't do **** to Nasus IMO, she doesnt really harass hard enough, and it doesnt take long for Nasus to get strong enough to just overwhelm her
Yeah, Irelia is one of the best match-ups for Nasus.

A Small Neko

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodShepperd View Post
Irelia can't do **** to Nasus IMO, she doesnt really harass hard enough, and it doesnt take long for Nasus to get strong enough to just overwhelm her
Then you have no idea how to play Irelia, or have never seen a competent Irelia player.

EDIT: I also said she's not a "true" counter, Irelia can deny Nasus a bit in the early to mid game, but after he Nasus gets a few items rolling it turns into a farm lane. Irelia does beat him early/mid game though so if you get a strong advantage and push it properly you can 100% deny him. Please learn to read and comprehend before making a rebutle, ty.

myassyourface

02-05-2012

Sion is a good counter for Nasus. His stun makes every gank a successful one. But the best way to counter him is to force the tower down asap. If he has no tower to hug he won't be able to farm nearly as well with the fear of dying from overextending.

Oognoko

02-05-2012

Nothing counters Nasus. The cycle of life continues. He will farm, they will die.

In all seriousness the best counters to nasus are champs with some kind of ranged poke/stun and the ability to do some good burst damage. A lot of countering Nasus though lies in game skill not champion kit. Things like getting between him and low-health minions, answering every Q with a poke, etc. He honestly is pretty weak in lane until his Q gets farmed as E does virtually no damage. Just watch out for his W and his jungler (unless you are GP, then just eat an orange and it's kay).

TL;DR Force him to his tower, if he tries to farm his Q make him pay for it with some HP, watch out for his jungler trying to gank. Good picks: GP, Panth, Sion, Akali, Teemo

acosn

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oognoko View Post
Nothing counters Nasus. The cycle of life continues. He will farm, they will die.

In all seriousness the best counters to nasus are champs with some kind of ranged poke/stun and the ability to do some good burst damage. A lot of countering Nasus though lies in game skill not champion kit. Things like getting between him and low-health minions, answering every Q with a poke, etc. He honestly is pretty weak in lane until his Q gets farmed as E does virtually no damage. Just watch out for his W and his jungler (unless you are GP, then just eat an orange and it's kay).

TL;DR Force him to his tower, if he tries to farm his Q make him pay for it with some HP, watch out for his jungler trying to gank. Good picks: GP, Panth, Sion, Akali, Teemo
Half those picks are absolutely awful for fighting Nasus.

Akali fundamentally can't keep pace with Nasus's farm until she gets geared, Teemo can't either (at best he's going to slow down the Q stacks a little bit because of blinding dart) and GP's a mixed bag.

Panth's mileage will vary based on how smart the Nasus is about gearing. Sion's kind of binary in a "**** or be **** on" sort of way.

Hoonani

02-05-2012

Kennen

hwangbeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

Volibear <3