Ask the kids who dethroned Morojax anything

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sj408

02-03-2012

swag

GodTony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Swag. SJ new metagame.

Dependency

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by restiur1 View Post
whats champs you play more frequently and why ?
swag

AsianBoi

02-03-2012

Dah hello bic boi

Plz Buff Shaco

02-03-2012

still a **** thread

Seanzzie

02-04-2012

Do you have any jungle replays that I could watch, working on getting into ranked and want to jungle for my team and I wanna see how the big boys do it ;D

Eryn

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius Steele View Post
1300-1800 in 24 hours, I hope you're ready for the grind to 2k+ <3
The only reason you are able to do that is because you all have very high personnal 3v3 ratings. None of us had a personnal rating above 1400 when we became unprovisional, we worked our way up by consistently defeating top 10 teams, whereas you haven't beaten a single team above 1700. GJ on your 'dethroning', we are excited to finally get more than 7 points per a win, which is what we recieved last time for beating Bex on the Seach.

I'm out of town, but we'll see you in queue sunday, assuming Tiberius isn't still suffering from rape trauma the last time he played Zacynthos.

Plz Buff Shaco

Tiberius Steele

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
The only reason you are able to do that is because you all have very high personnal 3v3 ratings. None of us had a personnal rating above 1400 when we became unprovisional, we worked our way up by consistently defeating top 10 teams, whereas you haven't beaten a single team above 1700. GJ on your 'dethroning', we are excited to finally get more than 7 points per a win, which is what we recieved last time for beating Bex on the Seach.

I'm out of town, but we'll see you in queue sunday, assuming Tiberius isn't still suffering from rape trauma the last time he played Zacynthos.
Nice excuse, that makes up for the 10 losses! Did he told you about how he lost to us? :-P

Peejus the Kid

02-04-2012

i call for a treaty of peace

123456 ... 9