Karthus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hungdang

02-01-2012

I hate when play again Kathus! there was a game that my team all get low in a team fight that we won! and then bum, triple kill for the Kathus that just died a few second ago!

hungdang

02-01-2012

I really hate playing a gain Karthus! there was a game that my team all get low after a team fight but we kill all of the enemy. Then bum, triple kill for the Karthus that died a few second ago!

Dessim8

02-03-2012

Maybe it's just me, but I feel that when I'm karthus, I don't do much damage. Heck, I see an enemy stand in my Defile and it's doing 28 damage (if I recall) at rank 1 per second while Im taking more than that... I don't feel like Im gonna kill them this way.

Isysar

02-03-2012

I good Karthus is a pain to play against.

MTaur

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessim8 View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I feel that when I'm karthus, I don't do much damage. Heck, I see an enemy stand in my Defile and it's doing 28 damage (if I recall) at rank 1 per second while Im taking more than that... I don't feel like Im gonna kill them this way.
You probably won't... Defile isn't exactly designed for trading DPS with Sion or anything. It's a really good way to discourage chasing, though. I tend to level it more when I'm not landing Q, and it eats squishies fairly rapidly if they're horribly out of position. But mostly I don't play Karth a lot, and I'm not good at it.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessim8 View Post
Lay Waste is much better. If you have trouble landing Lay Waste, practice Cassiopeia's Q, then move back to Karthus. Cass is free this week.

Grantson

02-03-2012

Quote:
If you have trouble landing Lay Waste, practice Cassiopeia's Q, then move back to Karthus. Cass is free this week.
I blame the developers for Karthus Q.

Karthus's Q is kind of like jumping rope to me. I don't think to how to avoid it, I just automatically do because of the obnoxiously loud charging sound and the glaringly bright red dot. Cass's Q is so much more subtle in sound and color, dark green is hard to notice in bushes.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantson View Post
I blame the developers for Karthus Q.

Karthus's Q is kind of like jumping rope to me. I don't think to how to avoid it, I just automatically do because of the obnoxiously loud charging sound and the glaringly bright red dot. Cass's Q is so much more subtle in sound and color, dark green is hard to notice in bushes.
Cass' Q may be subtler to avoid, but it is also faster and easier to land. I think they made Karthus' Q so delayed and loud simply to attract an audience who enjoys delays, similar to an audience who enjoys skillshots.

MTaur

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Cass' Q may be subtler to avoid, but it is also faster and easier to land. I think they made Karthus' Q so delayed and loud simply to attract an audience who enjoys delays, similar to an audience who enjoys skillshots.
You probably LOVE Pantheon's ult.

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
You probably LOVE Pantheon's ult.
Hmm... maybe I should try him again. It's his kit as a whole that I haven't found stimulating, but my tastes have probably changed since.