Ezreal or Trundle ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defendi

02-02-2012

Was looking for a new toon. So i narrowed it down to these two.
How good are they at dueling ?'
Some games come down to a quick fight between you and what is left over top caping the flag with little resources...
Over all which would you say is the most productive toon in Dominion ?

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Ez is superior, but the enjoyment and required skill for both champs are up to you

urmamasllama

02-02-2012

ezreal

Kiddalee

02-02-2012

Don't overlook Trundle, but I can't judge Ezreal.

Whi

02-02-2012

Def. Ezreal in dom.

ProSauce VT

02-02-2012

If you prefer hit and run tactics or hypercarry status then Ezreal. If you prefer to hold a point forever or be one of the most useful bot laners then Trundle.

Denambren

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastatio Tactics View Post
If you prefer hit and run tactics or hypercarry status then Ezreal. If you prefer to hold a point forever or be one of the most useful bot laners then Trundle.
I'm interested in knowing how Trundle can be played as one of the most useful bot laners in Dominion. Could you give an example of his build/playstyle vs a bot opponent like Ahri, Singed, or Sivir?

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2012

Ezreal is a female i will never want to hook up with
Trundle is the only Troll that i will ever like

But to be honest, Trundle = more fun (still super strong), but Ezreal = more commonly picked

ActionButlerGO

02-03-2012

I think I've seen Trundle in, maybe, two games on Dominion. Now that you mention it, though, I begin to wonder how he would be able to participate at windmill. Pillar to block the enemy rush then a contaminate on top of the point to buff the delayed attack while your allies cap?

Hmmmmm, says I...

Kiddalee

02-03-2012

Trundle bottom? I've done it late game, but not early. By late game, Trundle is tanky enough and should have built enough sustain to simply 1v1 the enemy. He doesn't out-push or out-zone, but he can slow enemy minions and camp a point for a very long time.