Reordering Rune/Mastery pages.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-20-2012

I'm like an option to change the order of my rune / mastery pages.

I like to have my pages ordered, like Armor Pen pages before Magic Pen pages. Thing is, if I want to change a page, I have to redo all the following pages to maintain this order.
This is especially problematic with Mastery pages.

SiegfrieŠ

01-20-2012

You're kiddin right?

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-21-2012

Why would I be? It's kind of like having my pages in alphabetical order. Would you like your champion list to be ordered non-alphabetically for instance?
Unless this already is in the game, but hidden like changing page names. If so, please enlighten me.

NoX Zenilant

02-02-2012

bump

Aaliah

02-02-2012

Can't you just...clear your pages and refill them in the order you want? shouldn't take more than 10 minutes...
I'm not making fun of the idea or anything, just don't think they should take the time to code it while there's more important stuff to be worked on.

NoX Zenilant

02-02-2012

well it would certainly be convenient if the UI allowed simple drag'n'drop. I can't imagine it being particularly difficult to implement either. It's pretty much established fact that the Adobe AIR client sucks, so anything Riot does to improve it would be greatly appreciated.

although I'm pretty sure this belongs in PvP.net UI discussion, but whatever.

Monkey D ?uffy

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold163 View Post
well it would certainly be convenient if the UI allowed simple drag'n'drop. I can't imagine it being particularly difficult to implement either. It's pretty much established fact that the Adobe AIR client sucks, so anything Riot does to improve it would be greatly appreciated.

although I'm pretty sure this belongs in PvP.net UI discussion, but whatever.
yes a drag and drop option (with some sort of LOCKED mode) would be perfect for organizing and reorganizing rune pages, so annoying when you start with wrong runes... and it doesnt seem like it would be hard to impliment at all. with so many big changes requested daily, this should be an obvious fix. especially since the ever expanding rune pages and runes themselves...

DonkeyBalls

04-05-2012

I'd like this.

Void2258

04-06-2012

bump

MasterEvilAce

06-23-2012

bump. Yes please. Even if it's just alphabetical sorting. Then you can put a 1 before each page name to order how you'd like.