kitaes bloodrazor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taenaryn

02-02-2012

I get it with Kog'Maw. Attack speed and on-hit can put out lots and lots of damage.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

Big misinformation here in so many awys.

This item deals MAGIC damage. If you don't have any magic penetration, it is a waste of gold.

If you have magic penetration (Ie, a kog'maw), it can be valuable for auto attackers. If you deal physical penetration, why would you bother getting this when a simple bf sword will give you a higher damage output due to resistances

Isysar

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWolf M View Post
Big misinformation here in so many awys.

This item deals MAGIC damage. If you don't have any magic penetration, it is a waste of gold.

If you have magic penetration (Ie, a kog'maw), it can be valuable for auto attackers. If you deal physical penetration, why would you bother getting this when a simple bf sword will give you a higher damage output due to resistances
This. It's a super niche item for champions that are slowly being phased out of the game (if Kayle is to be used as a model)

larkhill

02-02-2012

its really only good on hybrids that build AS, use melee atacks but deal magic dmg.

jax
kog
irelia
kayle
yi
olaf maybe
voli maybe
ww maybe
udyr maybe

evilXkilla

02-02-2012

Any toon that already has lots of AS whether it's from a skill steroid or previous AS items.

Kitae's on its own without additional AS is meh

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

My team got torn apart by an Ashe who, as part of her build, had Kitae's. You just couldn't get away from her and she did sooo much daaamage ;A;

I still have nightmares about it *shudder*

Jelly Rev

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
You can try Kayle with this build yourself and see what you think, I had a great time with it for over 50 games

Boots + Pickaxe start
Guinsoo Rageblade
Boots of lucidity
Kitae Bloodrazor
Ionic spark / Lightbringer (situational)
Spirit Visage
Frozen Mallet

I run normal AP carry mastery and AD carry Runes, with either ghost + ignite (top) or smite/promote + ignite (bot)
I used to run a build similar to that, along with other on hit builds but....

Try this

AD masteries
Runes: AS reds, MR blues, Armr tans, Armr pen quints

Core:
prosp blade
zerkers
zekes herald
triforce
(build adds +700 health and has 15%cd)

then:
crit: IE +PD(crit 25+30+15=70% crit chance)
or
BC+tanky item
or
BC+Sanguine

Nashor's is a waste, mana regen isn't needed on dom kayle and that AP E ratio is trash, zeke's gives 15% cd with other stats that actually make kayle work.