The New Bots Have Arrived!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xigbar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

@RJ Is there any way they can incorporate the bots into custom games? There's times where my gf and I just like to play by ourselves against bots, being she's really new to the game. Very wonderful job you guys did with this though, I'm happy with the results :3

xF1r3G0dZPr0666x

02-01-2012

I dont like Karthus Bot too much D:

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

02-01-2012

I've tried the new bots and it doesn't seem like an improvement to be declared an improvement. Fiddlestick ran past two bottom turrets for no reason, wukong does his ultimate only to stop short from a kill just to run back.

Please make a higher difficulty of bots and give full IP or something. I've done 5 games with bots and other than getting use to bots using new champs and the higher variety of skills, they're just barely better than the older varieties.

However, good job on riot for doing such work, it does make AI a bit more interesting. I do wish they switch out all the older bots sometimes because in many games the older bots like ryze etc still comprise of half of the team at the least for those times I played.

They still also get stuck at the two turret location near the nexus.

This comment also reflects the feedback I receive in game by other players. We're still getting same death to kill ratios as usual.

Please incorporate more combos for the bots as well such as brand using the combo of stunning his opponent and using pillar of flame to do extra damage when they're on fire. Would be neat.

Volimar

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezyDeath View Post
I dont like Karthus Bot too much D:
Dat map awareness!

MashiroSunao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

The new bots aren't much better. I expected something similar to the max level of Super Smash Bros.

Ningengirai

02-01-2012

I do not know if they are like officially up but they are still stupid. Make them pick a jungle that would help a lot in 5s.

Zerglinator

02-01-2012

Summner's Rift.

Ningengirai

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashiroSunao View Post
The new bots aren't much better. I expected something similar to the max level of Super Smash Bros.
That would be amazing.

BloodLikeIce

02-01-2012

Garen bot loves to do some Turret diving aka taking turret shots while looking at you with his silence on.

Flyclops

02-01-2012

All right, new bots are out!

Oh wait, I mean I don't care because who plays Co-Op.