Revive new FOTM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brossef

02-01-2012

in the final match of us (ig) against point defense(saurons team), ithink everyone on each team had it except maybe 2 if i remember correctly.

MMKH

02-01-2012

Revive was always strong. I guess people didn't realize it sooner because of its bad rep on Summoner's Rift.

Basoosh

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
The new FotM in my opinion would be Cleanse. I've been seeing people run it a lot lately and It's relatively new from my point of view, at least I didn't see it at all before January rolled around.
I think a lot of the Cleanse fervor is some drop-off from Summoner's Rift. It spiked to "must-have" status on AD carries there right around January.

Stimuz

02-01-2012

Revive has always been OP but the trend died down after the mastery remakes where 21 utility was no longer viable. Not to mention it's not really as fun as flash.

Stimuz

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
I think a lot of the Cleanse fervor is some drop-off from Summoner's Rift. It spiked to "must-have" status on AD carries there right around January.
I run it on most AD champs. It's pretty **** close to a must have, but if you have good positioning and a strong team you can sometimes survive exhaust without it. I don't though. It is about as clutch as exhaust though, maybe more so.

FDru

02-01-2012

I once tried Cleanse to counter Exhaust.

I was exhausted 19 times that game (I counted). My Cleanse was not up nearly enough.