Do Our Best For 15 Then Surrender

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

01-28-2012

Have four people now but have yet to get them all online at the same time. =) Keeping at it though.

Eviant

01-28-2012

I could try it, but I don't see the point in it. you get really good at the laning, and early phase of the game, but you don't get any better at any other phase of the game.

PuffPuffPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-28-2012

Count me in :)

Troy L Jenkins

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviant View Post
I could try it, but I don't see the point in it. you get really good at the laning, and early phase of the game, but you don't get any better at any other phase of the game.
There are different reasons for different people:

1. some people just like a different sort of challenge. (after awhile your oppoents get VERY easy, but its still a challenge to do super well by 15-20)

2. Its a way to "level up" past level 30

3. Some people just dont have time.

4. In a sense it helps out newbies (the other team) although this is a rare reason.

Troy L Jenkins

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffPuffPanda View Post
Count me in

Cool added ya.

Now we just need to get people online at the same time (and not have the dang people that dont speak english on the enemy team ninja-surrender before we are able to lol)

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

ust gimme a few more days until the Mac client will be back up... maybe weeks.. might be months... w8 did it just turn into years?

xDeathhawkx

01-31-2012

Does surrendering effect your hidden ELO? If so wouldn't this method always place you against other low ELO teams? Just wondering.

Troy L Jenkins

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felza View Post
ust gimme a few more days until the Mac client will be back up... maybe weeks.. might be months... w8 did it just turn into years?

Hah ok added you anyhow, although if its a long time from now you might not remmber why you have a friend request.

Troy L Jenkins

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeathhawkx View Post
Does surrendering effect your hidden ELO? If so wouldn't this method always place you against other low ELO teams? Just wondering.
Yes, thats one of the reasons peoeple like to do it this way (there's all sorts of reasons) if your up for it let me know. =)

xDeathhawkx

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral View Post
Yes, thats one of the reasons peoeple like to do it this way (there's all sorts of reasons) if your up for it let me know. =)
It does sound tempting, however I also like playing against people that are challenging.

123456 ... 8