Kung Fu Snails recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiNpeace View Post
Don't want our players to have bed times
Apparently you've never met a gamer living with his fiance and mother while he is in school...

aiNpeace

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryEnemy View Post
Apparently you've never met a gamer living with his fiance and mother while he is in school...
I haven't XD

Emeraldw

01-31-2012

I don't know when you play but I wouldn't mind playing a couple games with you. I live in the midwest, I have about 25 champions I would be willing to play against anyone.

Kierloway

01-31-2012

Hello,
I've played about 500-600 games of Dominion and I'm currently hovering around 15-20 wins over losses. My 'ELO' bounces around between 1500-1600. I usually queue alone in draft mode and I've def won more now doing that opposed to blind mode.

I'm 29, live in central Texas and I like teamwork. I also have a friend or two that would be willing to join up and be on a roster for games I'm sure. I think having more than 5-6 players would useful so you can have enough to choose from.

Champion I play and do well with: Alistar, Brand, Twitch, Teemo, Amumu, Leona, Yorick, Heimer

I have played other characters such as Ashe, Olaf, Vayne, Yorick, and Ryze and done alright with them at times...but I feel that the ones I mentioned first are my strongest players and I generally contribute the most with them.

I like playing tank, dps, support...doesn't really matter. Tanks are probably my strongest, followed by Brand and Twitch for dps.

I'm pretty mature, open to criticism and I like to have a good team experience as it makes a pretty huge difference on this map. I am available evenings M,T,W,Th,F,S,Su for the most part unless my girlfriend comes over or I'm working late. Realistically, I could play 3-5 days a week for at least an hour or two at a time.

tacomasterog

01-31-2012

Hey I'm interested in joining. Im 21 and can play multiple champions for each role, i love to win and enjoy having fun while doing so. feel free to add me, I should be on after 5 est. i have vent and skype

aiNpeace

02-01-2012

We are going to hold off on recruiting for now.. we just got a team of 5 and based off how active we are this week will determine how many more people we need to pick up.