New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eighty sixx

07-19-2010

and its wiki

Mishobu

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarcraftGhost View Post
are you ever going to put an end to free champion rotations!? maybe put a level cap on it! its so annoying, maybe allow us to pick any champion during a practice game or something.
Yeah this is really smart, so anyone who creates a NEW account will have ZERO champions to chose from because some ******ed guy asked to remove the champion rotations, so the new player cant play for ****.... but oh wait he said level cap... and what if the new account spent the IP on runes instead of champs so when he/she reches the cap then the newbie wont have ANY champions to chose from... really smart.

Mishobu

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighty sixx View Post
and its wiki
Actually... its wikia too, http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com. The domain is wikia and that is the adress, the branches of wikia are called wiki, both are correct wiki and/or wikia.

Deo Faye

07-19-2010

Fail to anyone who said Karthus is anti Heim, I just played a match where I was karth vs Heim in mid, and yes I focused on his turrets. However he was skilled an still pushed me back because his ball of energy hurts towers.

Afshin

07-20-2010

Then use your Q on him and make him run away.

Quillithe

07-20-2010

Maybe it's just me, but if weekly free champions is a problem in ranked games, banning them from ranked games wouldn't be too crazy. After all, presumably in a ranked game you should actually know your champion and be pretty good. Since you get ranked and all based on how the game goes.
Whereas in normal games, you win some, you lose some, and it really doesn't matter much either way within a minute of the game being over. That is why people play multiplayer games after all - because winning all the time easily like most single player games offer tends to get...repetitive.

Cynical Moose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

Looking forward to trying out Nidalee (:

The Furtle

07-20-2010

I would like to see some Pantheon/Morde/Akali/Garen/Malzahar/Kog instead of Tristana and Zilean for the twelfth time, but I guess it's better than Ashe and Sivir again.

Scozzy

07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaKitten View Post
+1 People just don't seem to get it: you have to become good. Practically none of us are "Legendary!!" right out of the gate, and they have zero patience or helpfulness for people learning.

It's hard enough going from practice games to regular ones. Going from nothing to regular... ouch.
+1. In this case, or life in general, it's about the journey; not the destination. When you make music. When you draw. When you write literature. When you play League of Legends. If you're only in it to reach the destination right away, you will be missing out on the experiences and memories along the way that carry you forward. Correcting errors during editing, rough drafts, and compositions is part of the learning process. Being "Unstoppable" right out the door is depressing. I'd hate to all of a sudden know how to be a novice swordsman and then I wake up conquering a continent. No way...I want to go through the full journey; the full experience. Starting from the very bottom. So I can work my way up and never be Done till my last breath; and maybe not even be done then.

Gildrik

07-20-2010

Oh no! I cant play ranked now! Riot just force me to buy new champions as far as I have Soraka and Kassadin in my posession and not 14 champions total...

Plus they call Kassadin "Melee DPS" when I cant see the big difference in new Kass making me wanna play him as mage...