New Items: Locket of the Iron Solari and Remade Aura Items

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokujinkun View Post
I love how people downvoted me for saying that no one actually buys Stark's Fervor when it's true.. I wish I could actually log onto League, look at random people's match history, and see how much they have Stark's on it.
I've got it the 3 times out of my last 20 games and 3 out of my last 8 AD carry games, lately its found its way as the 4th item I build on my AD carry. They specialized it as a support item but destroyed its ability to support.

Mistgun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Legit

Sam

01-30-2012

This is a wanna-be dota item But overall its good. New meta constantly changing

Morello

Lead Designer

01-30-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyElf View Post
IronStylus has won?!
*Grumble grumble*

Devanstator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

This is great! Stark's was useful but just so hard to build as a support. Also, having a new upgrade option for HoG will be terrific!

Xite91

01-30-2012

is it sheilds that much damage per person or altogether?

RoundElephant

01-30-2012

Very cool.

Only item I really want now is a heavy HP and MR one. There are a million HP and Armor items, but very few HP and MR (Banshee's Veil is the only end game item I can think of, and that gives mana also).

Malaphysto

01-30-2012

clearly soraka needs more armor and cdr... gg riot. gg

Xite91

01-30-2012

yi will also be pleased >.<

Xintax

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Like alot of people I like the diversity of items available in the shop on LoL, and I'm always excited about new items. However, I really wish you guys wouldn't change existing items. My Wukong build leans heavily on lifesteal and attack speed and emblem of valor and stark's fervor were some of my favorite items for it. I really like new items but I just wish you guys wouldn't change items that are already established...

Edit: P.S.: I play Sona alot and I enjoy making her into an aura support. Stark's fervor was a good item for some situations but now I honestly don't think it's worth the money. Just my 2 cents...