last pick = crapp ??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

i heard really often ppl saying : you r the last pick, u r ****. or : im the first pick, im the best so i take the champ i want and screw u all. -_- r u kidding me.

the last pick is by far the most important pick of the game. ok, with the first you can try to get an op champ. but the last pick is the one who complete the team. the last have to be polyvalent and know how to counter the opponents champs.

the last pick have to know how to play WELL: ap carry, ad ranged carry, jungler, tank, tanky dps, melee carry, support. while the first pick take the ONLY champ hes good with.

thats why i prefer to be the last pick. im sure that my team have everything that she need. i dont have to be a pro in every position. and mostly, im better in those pos than ppl who r always playing that

plz, learn to play at least 1 champ from each type. what is more pissing in draft pick than a guy who never tell u what he wanted to be. then at the end: sorry guys, but i cant play that kind of champ... (most commonly, its all about the support)
if u really want to win, udont have to be the "best" carry. u just have to be able to play different style

Skagwatcher

01-29-2012

While being last pick means that you get to learn all the roles because you're forced to play who ever wasn't taken it also means that you are forced to play with a champ that you might not have wanted to or be yelled at by your team.

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

yepp! polyvalent ppl like me dont care about that fact. im always glad to take a champ that can hlp us to win a game

DinerCar

01-29-2012

First pick is the highest elo of the group. As such, is apparently the 'best' player. Give your firstpick the benefit of the doubt and let him take what he wants.

Last pick, you just gotta deal.

That being said, sometimes mr. lastpick plays exceptionally well and mr. firstpick plays like week-old garbage. Luck of the draw.

Reathien

01-29-2012

Thats im possible! My first ranked match i was the 2nd pick! How could your "Highest elo" idea work?

Luthien Kess

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Thats im possible! My first ranked match i was the 2nd pick! How could your "Highest elo" idea work?
You don't start at zero elo, you have a default you start at.

If two people have the same elo, the game randomly picks between the two.

If you and 5 other people all have your first ranked game at the same time, you're going to be put in a group (so that experience players don't have to put up with you learning the ranked environment), and the game randomly determines who will be 1st, 2nd, etc.

Is common sense that uncommon?

The Letter CtrlZ

01-29-2012

Lastpick = support.

Its that way in ELO hell at least...

shadowgift

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7rmb7 View Post
Lastpick = support.

Its that way in ELO hell at least...

a lot of people dont want to play the jungler too

why? only because in normal mode there is no support and a few junglers so, nobody see the utility of playing them

Juzt

01-30-2012

Bumping for awareness !!

Yeah, then the last pick rages and trolls for not getting to playing Ahri mid.

I hate it when people cant play support right also. No armor = you will die if you think you can harass that graves by auto attacking him lol

7thcloud

01-30-2012

your reasons of last pick being most important or best is only true in a pre-made where ppl are more focused on countering a team or lanes. in solo q, generally speaking, first pick is supposed to be best and last worst in player skill. not to mention, it's a matter of courtesy to allow the players ahead of you to pick what they want. why dont you just stick to blind pick or raise your elo?