@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SVX348

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTG Nerd View Post
So...any word on progress?
doubt it.

Fadingomen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Progress? Is that the next game they're making?

01-27-2012

my suggestions for a stealth remake
-reduce the duration of stealth by a tremendous amount, maybe capped at 5 seconds from 60 seconds at lvl 5 at all levels, with maybe a compensation buff given towards such a harsh remake. for example, the next hit will deal abnormal status such as blind, poison or slow. if anybody has played halo here, active camo can be a alternative stealth such as when the stealthed champ is walking, those who are paying attention to the environment closely around them will notice the environment trickling, like a cameleon walking on a log camo'd but can only be detected if the person looking at the log is paying close attention, as the person would see part of the log moving. my 2 cents.

Yummines

01-27-2012

dang, looking at this thread makes me realize how overdue this is

it was overdue on July of LAST YEAR

its 2012 already guys, and Eve and Twitch both are still up

wish there would be some riot response

ƒ Shepherd Book

01-27-2012

I doubt it was actually scrapped, they were working on a Jax remake for over a year and finally got that finished.

Things just...lose priority. Like one guy is kinda sorta working on it, then he quits. Then somebody brings it up in a meeting and everybody goes, "Oh yeah.." and changes the topic.

But not scrapped.

Tibbers Bot

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ree View Post
my suggestions for a stealth remake
-reduce the duration of stealth by a tremendous amount, maybe capped at 5 seconds from 60 seconds at lvl 5 at all levels, with maybe a compensation buff given towards such a harsh remake. for example, the next hit will deal abnormal status such as blind, poison or slow. if anybody has played halo here, active camo can be a alternative stealth such as when the stealthed champ is walking, those who are paying attention to the environment closely around them will notice the environment trickling, like a cameleon walking on a log camo'd but can only be detected if the person looking at the log is paying close attention, as the person would see part of the log moving. my 2 cents.
Yes why make your opponents spend money on an oracles to counter a champion with all ready purposefully horrible stats when movement could do the same thing cheaper? Making bad champions worse wasn't the point of this thread, you sir are fail.

AlmightyPyro

01-27-2012

bumping

Ashgan

01-27-2012

*sighs* I need to play Eve more

Baby Punt

01-27-2012

bump

Gamon

01-27-2012

bump bump bump