@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

bump.

BogaBoga

01-26-2012

Xypherous, I have an idea that i see you haven't mentioned (or i missed it because i was skimming). How about in addition to the system you are testing now (true sight etc...), why not make "true sight" only focus where the champ is facing (like a cone on front of the champion)? Think about it, say when an eve wants to sneak up on an enemy, like in real life, the victim will not know the attacker is behind them, whereas when the victim is facing the enemy, they can easily see their attacker.

You could also make it that once an enemy (say eve) has been seen, and the victim turns around, eve can still be seen for two seconds (until she gets out of true sight range). This will add a bit of timing/strategy on when to strike as a stealth, but can be quite balanced (along with your system already being tested) as champions are constantly switching directions.

Thoughts?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Have you ever noticed that, no matter what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature?

Also, bump.

Wulfy

01-26-2012

Since Twitch is making a comeback and I saw two threads saying Eve isn't bad, I assume riot has dropped this project. Plus, there hasn't been a response to this thread in over 50 pages. I do know it was "finished" and then "not finished" and then "put on the back burner" and then suddenly mundo joined the queue for remake and ahead of stealth.

So I guess that someone else will join the queue, then another champion, and eventually I'll have 3150 (instead of the 6300 I paid) more IP and twitch as no longer an optional champion.

Inkyjinx

01-26-2012

100 pages. that deserves a RED update, right?

Tibbers Bot

01-27-2012

Since the stealth rework probably won't go through I've proposed a quick change to make Twitch and Eve a little better. Take away their stealths, since obviously that's the problem. Give Eve Wukong's gapcloser, Give Twitch Grave's dash, increase their base stats. Now people can play them. Hardly any work on Riot's part.

Tibbers Bot

01-27-2012

Stealth rework thread

Y u no 100 Pages!

SrsBznsBro

01-27-2012

dump 100 pager

Hak3n

01-27-2012

bump

Generalnerd

01-27-2012

So...any word on progress?