Who DOSENT yorick counter?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

18X Jake

01-23-2012

I use renekton. Since yorick is melee with no gap closer you can dash in, burst, dash out. Make sure you have the fury for it though. with 100 fury you will take his hp more than he will to yours.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Nasus can gain q stacks by last hitting yorick's minions

Paragons

01-23-2012

In my personal experience playing against him, bruisers tend to do well against him.

cavecricket48

01-23-2012

Rumble does rather well versus Yorick, imo.

HollowAvatar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideeFalco View Post
Aswell as Kennen.
Ghouls get in your face and block shuriken, very hard lane. I would not consider him a counter in any fashion.

Gizmo Era

01-23-2012

Karma counters Yorick.

He ghouls, you shield(stay in melee range for Mantra explosion).
He melees, you fan.
Repeat ad infinitum healing as necessary. Heal have the edge until you get some CDR, then it should rapidly turn around.

Throw on some CDR early, then lean towards AP/HP or AP/MR/Defense depending on how things play out around level 8/9/10.

Kr0ze

01-24-2012

Didn't say riven counters Yorick, but he has no problems sustaining especially if you go lifesteal stick first item. I don't try and trade with him, but stun and broken wings are on similar cd to his ghouls. U can decimate ghouls during the stun and continue to farm.

Tr1pleThreat55

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
Trundle is a troll counter (pun not intended). He can sustain infinitely, but can't push Yorick out of lane.

Maokai, however... comparable sustain because Yorick spams so much, and then once he hits Lvl 7 Maokai presses EWRQR and takes off 1/3 of Yorick's health if he didn't fight, and 1/2 of Yorick's health if he did fight. Rinse and repeat every 20 seconds, sustain with Catalyst, I think Yorick is going to die. Yorick can't even kill Maokai either, because he is a melee with no gapcloser.

Seriously, if Yorick catches up to Maokai, he gets a face full of Arcane tree bark from Maokai's Q. And gets knocked back. And slowed. GG
Also assuming this is a decent Maokai. Gotta account for the newbss.

SilyiButton

01-24-2012

I've held my own pretty well with Udyr vs Yorick. Turtle all day baby. Punch his ghouls and heal from them. BAM.

SleepyDeath

01-24-2012

i would think that nunu would be a pretty good counter to yorick, i never understood why no one ever runs him solo top.

while i'm throwing out alternative top picks i destroy yorick with cass when i mid lane against him.

123456 ... 7