Tired of being the best of a bad team

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ANDERAX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskigom View Post
isn't that what ranked games are for?
Like there aren't any trolls/feeders in ranked.

Soulsinge

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDERAX View Post
Like there aren't any trolls/feeders in ranked.
There will be trollers and feeders in any competitive game.

MurphyZ

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikerfox View Post
I'm sure everyone goes through this. You reach a point where you are picking last in order to balance a random team, but it doesn't do any good. You dominate your lane for the first 10 minutes, but every other lane loses. Then, you have calls telling you to help top, mid, or bot, but the champs from those lanes have already given up 3-5 kills and you find yourself outmatched. You hold on, but the lane that you came from starts to suffer. Turrets fall, more feeding, and next thing you know you're dying because there's a level 17 Shyvana and you've just hit 13. Not to mention, everyone else on your team hasn't hit double digits.

Should I give up on random play and try to find a clan? I can tank or solo top well, given the other lanes don't feed. All my deaths come mid or late game when the opposing team is op and there's no use confronting them. I just need advice.

Come with us TH4U add Murphyz ^^ we good and play as a team .. i play ad carry and your help would be apreciate :P

18X Jake

01-23-2012

Tanky DPS are usually the most likely to carry a game. Personally I think junglers can really control the flow of the game via ganking lanes that need help. By ganking a lane multiple times in a row you prevent them from farming and get gold yourself.

Tylerpb

01-24-2012

I don't find it nearly as frustrating as playing with mediocre players who seem to think they're awesome and are quick to vocalize it. I honestly wonder how people who play terribly then start complaining about how much their team sucks and should give up immediately ever win a game. Incidentally, from a statistical point of view that's the easiest explanation for frequently being the "best" of a bad team.

On a related note, if you play a carry or assassin it's fairly easy to simultaneously have a great score and contribute a great deal to your team losing. If you are much too quick to run away from a team fight, don't back your teammates up or just generally played like a coward you can easily get a lot of mop up kills before you go down but if you'd actually done your job and contributed while your teammates were doing their jobs the fight would have been a win.

Martyrofsand

01-24-2012

Being that who always likes to play support characters like Soraka, and Janna I know the feeling. I can only do so much to help account for other peoples screw ups and when I keep them alive while snaring and knocking back the 4 champions chasing them only to have them turn around and do theri best Leeroy Jenkins impersonation while blabbing at me for not helping it really makes me wonder why I even bother.

Then I get that one game with someone that has a good head on their shoulders, knows what I am capable of sticks with me and we completely dominate the game.

Sadly you have you dig through a bunch of **** in order to find those select few who make the game fun.

LegatusLegionis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

This game will fall....

Slimm Shaney

01-26-2012

lol, your username just makes that post so much more epic ^

HKnux5112

01-27-2012

Yeah, the Rioter is dumb. He just says get over it.

YoshiBF

01-27-2012

So play a carry, idiot.