I hate that awkward moment when...

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 38
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aKa Bad BoY

01-23-2012

the moment when u 1 on 1 and both of u have slow hp and suddenly the enemy just critical dame ur face and won ... **** bad luck on u

cheepz

01-23-2012

The moment when your getting chased by two of the enemy team and decide to flash into their base hoping to get an execution being greeted by the gp that you killed 40 seconds ago...

Talanaer

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoKerman151 View Post
When you're getting beat down 2v1 and your flash doesn't make it through the wall.
If i had a nickel for each time that has happened xD

Using zenith blade as leona to check a bush and charging into the entire enemy team >_>

BenTheBoss

01-23-2012

You hear DARKNESSSSSS at bot and get scared and run back to your tower.

When it turns out that it was your nocturne trying to gank your lane and getting destroyed in that 1v2

S0Stronk

01-23-2012

Awkward moment when Lee Sin asks alistar to leash with pulverize on the blue but Alistar has already teched headbutt so uses that instead, headbutting the golem to the otherside of the forest to return unscathed.

KSIxJR

01-23-2012

Those moments when I tell my team some ones ganking top and no one listens..

Blasticle

01-23-2012

Smartcasting an ability with your mouse pointer too close to your char.. and sending off your straight line ability in the oposite direction of your enemy...

Sovietclam

01-23-2012

When you convince your friendly amumu his ultimate is a skillshot and he should hit r to see its range...

KrystalSundancer

01-23-2012

When you play support, your heal is in cooldown, a teammate decides to turret dive for a kill and all you can do is watch as he/she dies too.

klepdbird

01-23-2012

when you're playing rammus and the person at 5% health makes a sharp turn and you miss them with powerball and die to a tower.

12345612 ... 38