TT fountain turret

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matake View Post
I remember when the fountain lazer could hit you when you were close to the inhibitors. They're fine now they don't differ in any way.

Please play a custom and see it for yourself. They are very clearly uneven- which is unfair and not fun. It might seem like not a big deal, but it makes a huge difference once the fight gets to the nexus. Just today, a Gragas ultied 2 enemies into our fountain laser on the left side: they were barely 1/3 of the way up and got toasted by the laser allowing us to rush their base and win. I know it would not have worked if we were on the other side. It honestly ruined the game because the team we faced deserved the win.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

This explains a lot.

Aquilux

01-23-2012

Bump. More anger. Where is the attention this subject deserves?

rayoul

01-23-2012

LoL ... 1500 win later in twisted treeline, i can assure you that both lazers shoot the same distance ...

lol, hate when new players come to argue about random stuff that is not even close to an actual issue ...

I asked riot for a lev 30 only forum about 7 months ago, 4000 upvotes, 45 000 views to stop new players from destroying furoms like that ...

They refused ..... SIIIGGHHHHHHHHHH .!

Aquilux

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoul View Post
LoL ... 1500 win later in twisted treeline, i can assure you that both lazers shoot the same distance ...

lol, hate when new players come to argue about random stuff that is not even close to an actual issue ...

I asked riot for a lev 30 only forum about 7 months ago, 4000 upvotes, 45 000 views to stop new players from destroying furoms like that ...

They really don't shoot the same distance. I swear on my account's life, lol. Go into a custom and just test step by step. Left side activates near bottom, right closer to top. It's quite imbalanced and should really be such a simple fix. And bottom lane's minions rally into left side laser for instant death too. Not cool.

And just because I have "Junior Member" status does not make me a noobie. I play mostly TT and have played LoL for a year and a half. Sure, I don't have 1.5k wins, but I know what I am talking about, and all of my friends agree see it too. I am also a level 30 and have been for as long as I remember.

Mehiran

01-24-2012

This is a problem. I admit it, our team sucked initially at twisted treeline, we turtled to better learn how to manage team fights and builds. We knew that if we were purple the time we could hold out was halved, because the laser just does not shoot far enough. An enemy can practically visit your merchant and get out unzapped. The blue side however can end up zapping people as far out as that corner above the inhibitor at times. Its range is bottom of the steps, purple is top of steps, maybe a smidge further in.

Aquilux

01-24-2012

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Khansaa

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knee co View Post
WELCOME TO THE TWISTED TREELINE riots red headed step child
lold

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoul View Post

Lolol, your number of wins on an acct doesn't mean a **** thing dude. In fact, you saying that it only solidifies to me (and others I'm sure) that you are a tool, who thinks WAY to highly of himself. and should not be taken seriously.

lol, hate when puds who think they are hot **** because they have ZOMG SO MANY WINS come to argue a topic and then provide zero facts to back their opinion and only use their win # as an argument that they are right.

Last time I checked, your number of wins doesn't equate to how good you are as a player...

Aquilux

01-25-2012

bump