What is the point?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderkleize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

First 400 points don't matter. Winning in the beginning of the game is rewarded with nothing.

BunnyMind

01-19-2012

You're absolutely right, the game should totally end in five minutes because one side did better in the beginning. Doesn't Riot know the end-game is supposed to be spent wanking over how awesome we did in that first portion? Geez, I mean l2gamedesign people.

Stralucire

01-19-2012

I liked it in WoW when my AB team would say "according to my mod we'd have to take 3.5 bases and hold them to win this match. It's impossible!" And then they all just afked and waited to lose.

Really. I liked that.

Really...

fun...

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Actually thats wrong.

Winning in the start builds momentum in terms of items, map control, team setup. While comebacks are possible, if you don't do well from the start it doesn't matter

Thunderkleize

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
I liked it in WoW when my AB team would say "according to my mod we'd have to take 3.5 bases and hold them to win this match. It's impossible!" And then they all just afked and waited to lose.

Really. I liked that.

Really...

fun...
I really like the part where it doesn't matter if you're winning in the beginning, there isn't an advantage. I just won a game on a 4v5. Do I know how? Nope. Just did.

EDIT: So you like games where the people who make mistakes and the bad aren't punished?

BunnyMind

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderkleize View Post
EDIT: So you like games where the people who make mistakes and the bad aren't punished?
Actually the people who make mistakes ARE punished.

That is, you and your team when you let the enemy come back when you apparently had a point advantage.

Thunderkleize

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMind View Post
You're absolutely right, the game should totally end in five minutes because one side did better in the beginning. Doesn't Riot know the end-game is supposed to be spent wanking over how awesome we did in that first portion? Geez, I mean l2gamedesign people.
So you think the beginning and mid parts of the game should mean nothing? That's a good idea too.

Basoosh

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderkleize View Post
First 400 points don't matter. Winning in the beginning of the game is rewarded with nothing.
Sure makes winning easier when you only need to finish off 100 points, as opposed to 500.

Maxijazz

01-20-2012

The mehcanics of Dominion help the losing team but only at a certain time. Combacks are everywhere and sometimes should have never happened. You cant hold an advantage no matter how good you are when they have 50% reduced death timer or something.

Ascleph

01-20-2012

Lvl and gold advantage doesnt matter? wat