Astral Yorae's League of Legends Calculator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Indeed, flat CDR is very expensive Slayer. I decided to go for CDR/Lvl glyphs and quints, so, with Ionian and Elixir I reach 40 at lvl 18. They were half the price. =p

@Cumminity:
I updated the file again. List of changes:
-Included true damage to formulas, both part of skill or on-hit effect;
-Included all monsters buffs;
-Included summoner spells buffs (with and without masteries);
-Included new masteries % bonuses (Strength of Spirit, Havoc, Executioner, Archmage) - the flat bonus you calculate yourself, I did the hard part =P (kidding, it's that if I add EACH flat bonus the table will be too big it will be scary, and it's an easy calc, so, I leave it for you guys).
-Included Force of Nature 0.35% of Max HP regen per second.
-Fixed minor errors.

I was planning on adding a tool to calculate skills such, as examples, Singed's Passive or Garen/Mundo Regen. But as there are MANY abilties, again, the table would become bigger. The bigger it is, less user friendly it becomes.
What you guys think on that?

OBS.: STILL trying to find the best design for Gold Gain Calculator :P. I will leave it for days I am inspired.

Slayer1557

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

I picked flat CDR because I wanted a stronger early game. Personal choice really. Besides, I only have to buy them once :3

I think the best way to handle skills, is to make it generic. Make a couple slots for abilities, and let people fill in their own base damage, AD and AP ratios. Not sure how you would handle things like Armor, HP, and other ratios similar.

Carados

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Yorae View Post
Indeed, flat CDR is very expensive Slayer. I decided to go for CDR/Lvl glyphs and quints, so, with Ionian and Elixir I reach 40 at lvl 18. They were half the price. =p.
Just as an fyi, scaling CDR are considered completely useless by pretty much everyone who is knowledgable about the game, for good reason.

Astral Yorae

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Just as an fyi, scaling CDR are considered completely useless by pretty much everyone who is knowledgable about the game, for good reason.
Like I said, I grabbed them for being cheaper.
It has it's uses and it's more actually a metter of specific setups and style.
I could go on with that, but it's a bit away of this topic's focus and it would be bad to have many massages on it talking about a fiferent theme.
I would not mind talking about it tought. Feel free to add me in game so we can talk.

Carados

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Yorae View Post
Like I said, I grabbed them for being cheaper.
It has it's uses and it's more actually a metter of specific setups and style.
It really doesn't, and being cheaper is a newbie trap when it comes to actually buying runes.

The only advantage they have is being cheaper, especially if you like having points in masteries/not going over the cap and not being useless in lane.

Astral Yorae

01-17-2012

Updated calculator again.
Some of the changes:
- Included Ionic Spark and removed Sword of Divine;
- Sheen and it's upgrades are now included in the calculation;
- Added a lot more variables to be used in the Skill Damage Calculator;
- Added support for % Damage and True Damage, from different sources;
- Added support for scales based in HP and MP;
- Added a DPS calculator for skills. It uses your cooldowns and calculate your damage per second with up to 4 skills. It also included a tool to add Cooldown Reduction Value. This tool can be useful to compare each casters DPS potential. However, the user need to keep in mind the style of the caster when making comparations. Some are burst casters, while others are sustained damage casters.

I hope you enjoy.

Any suggestions or critics are welcome.

Nice game all!!!

Astral Yorae.

Astral Yorae

01-22-2012

Updated.
Added a Jpeg with graphs comparing the efficience of different Marks and Quints (Armor Pen, Flat AD, AD/Lvl at lvl 18 and Critical Damage).
The comparison was made in different damage values (100, 200, 300 and 400) and both counting and not counting the Critical Damage Bonus from Infinite Edge item.

Astral Yorae

01-27-2012

I will be away for arround 10~15 days. Making a long trip for a nice job test and interview (*crosses fingers*).
In the meanwhile, I won't be updating or improving the calculator or the graphs, but feel free to leave any critics and suggestions. When I come back, I will read them all.
If you found this useful, please, leave an upvote in the 1st post so I can have a clue on how many people are enjoying this work.
Thank you very much in advance.

Astral Yorae.

Astral Yorae

02-23-2012

Updated.
Fixed minor formula error and added a graph comparing the damage amoung:
-Runeless;
-Mark & Quints of Armor Pen;
-Mark & Quints of Flat AD;
-Mark & Quints of Scaling AD *;
-Mark & Quints of Critical Damage.

The comparison were made using different damage ranges:
-50 damage;
-75 damage;
-100 damage;
-150 damage;
-200 damage;
-250 damage;
-300 damage;
-350 damage;
-400 damage.

For each damage range, it was also compared using:
-Normal Hit
-Critical Hit
-"Improved" Critical Hit (+50% critical damage) **

*: For the Scaling AD runes, it was considered the bonus at level 18. Keep in mind that it's impossible to have this bonus and less than 100 AD. It is shown there for pattern purposes.

**: This bonus was to simulate the Infinity Edge bonus. Keep in mind that it's impossible to have this bonus and less than 100 AD. It is shown there for pattern purposes.

I hope you enjoy.
Astral Yorae.

Obs.:
If you liked, please, upvote the main post. If you didn't, post your critics and help me improve it.
Thank you very much in advance.

Dark Ajax

02-23-2012

bump