Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Favee

01-15-2012

Here. Armor.

YurdleTheTurtle

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favee View Post
Here. Armor.
Not going to lie, that actually makes her look rad.

larkhill

01-15-2012

Quote:
Here. Armor.
obligatory "riot, hire this man" post

Emo Bitter

01-15-2012

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it:

Where are my scantily clad men at? Female character shouldn't be the only ones showing some skin.

Wise Squirrel

01-15-2012

Quote:
Here. Armor.
Who is this new champion that is joining the league of legends?

Perhaps it is blitzcrank!, aha I figured it out!

But we are taling about Seljuanni aren't we . All I see is metal.

01-15-2012

^

I figured out a way to change the skins of all the champs to Blitzcrank, if your curious.

Opiyel Guabiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

I'd really like IronStylus to read this and comment, but I feel it's something he would avoid, given the content. But, since we are on the subject of champion variety...

I think personally, I'd like to see a lot more variety in more than just body type. What about people of the other countries? In the last year, we've had a great deal of champions that look European or Asian, or take from folklore of the two. But what about everyone else? Isn't it possible to have an interesting champ that's also brown or black? Aside from Karma last year and Malzahar the previous, we haven't really had any heroes or folklore from non-European/Asian countries.

I think there is a great deal of potential in this for Riot. There are many mythologies and folklore that are just as rich in flavor and ideas that would breathe a kind of new life into the champion design. Everything from the lore of Aztecs, Incans, and Mayans to the stories of the Persian empire to the book of 1001 Arabian Nights. All of these have examples of heroes, both of martial and magical prowess, that would fit well into this game. It's a bit disheartening at times to see this potential take a backseat to another Demacian/Noxian/Ionian hero. What about the Shurima Desert, or the Kumungu Jungle? Or even the rest of the Southern Lands of Valoran? I just would love to see some more racial variety in the heroes of LoL.

edeved

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

riot i want my OLD LADY CHAMPION

Rahgar

01-15-2012

Quote:
Here. Armor.
Dayum.

Is it just me, or does the armor make her look even more attractive?

UR4ginMadBra

01-15-2012

Tristana QUESTIONs of the year:
Male or Female?
Human or non-human?
Viable?