"noob u can't go mid ad;troll;noob;******"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-14-2012

Ad teemo is viable mid. I do it all the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaWRage

Member

01-15-2012

If that your feeling on meta, please never play ranked games again. Mid sivir... horrible.

Imma hit you with some knowledge:
AP goes mid because of minions
AP is too squishy to go any other lane

Please learn this, then play ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-15-2012

It's okay. I love playing mid talon, but never get a chance to because people rage if you suggest it. But that aside i destroy casters in mid (cept xerath... **** armor)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rg Toad

Senior Member

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeskaterX View Post
It's okay. I love playing mid talon, but never get a chance to because people rage if you suggest it. But that aside i destroy casters in mid (cept xerath... **** armor)
Talon does go mid though... but he is completely stoppable, ryze's basic build pretty much counters you, and morgana can poop on you, same with ahri, and sometimes anivia that one sort of depends since she is vulnerable but so are you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DX Dougl3r

Recruiter

01-15-2012

Sivir works mid I guess but aside from cait vs certain mages, the mages win every time, Also mages go solo because they count early-mid game on level based base dmg on their spells to do damage and AD caries count on their farm to itemize quickly to do well (Just think a 1650 BF sword is a 35-45% damage increase on reliable autoattacks while a 1600 Rod is 80AP, like 30-60 dmg increase on spells that have CD). so they go bottom with a support so they cam farm without the fear of irreparable harass that mages have. It's not just "the meta" there's a reason it works


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DX Dougl3r

Recruiter

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeskaterX View Post
It's okay. I love playing mid talon, but never get a chance to because people rage if you suggest it. But that aside i destroy casters in mid (cept xerath... **** armor)
why? Putting your mage top is a good call if you sneak talon mid as a counter to most mages lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DX Dougl3r

Recruiter

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaWRage View Post
If that your feeling on meta, please never play ranked games again. Mid sivir... horrible.

Imma hit you with some knowledge:
AP goes mid because of minions
AP is too squishy to go any other lane

Please learn this, then play ranked.
Can you try elaborating on that... all the other lanes have minions too, at lease my last 1100 games all had minions go top/bot but maybe that was a glitch? lolol I just dont quite get your argument


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOX AFifthCyborg

Senior Member

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaWRage View Post
If that your feeling on meta, please never play ranked games again. Mid sivir... horrible.

Imma hit you with some knowledge:
AP goes mid because of minions
AP is too squishy to go any other lane

Please learn this, then play ranked.
Your reasoning is flawed, and wrong.

AP goes mid because of the levels.
AD goes bottom with a 0 CS support because of the gold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOX AFifthCyborg

Senior Member

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rg Toad View Post
Talon does go mid though... but he is completely stoppable, ryze's basic build pretty much counters you, and morgana can poop on you, same with ahri, and sometimes anivia that one sort of depends since she is vulnerable but so are you.
Because Talon is a counter pick to certain AP mids.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TranscendentSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleo View Post
I'm sick of people blindly following the meta. I got chewed out because I banned Zilean instead of the usual Trynd/Rammus/Shaco/Morg/Kass/Lee Sin every **** game.
why would anyone ban trynd and shaco when they are so easy to counter?