Dominion is borderline unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juzt

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranui View Post
The topic is a complaint about que times, not about lack of time in his schedule.

Learn to be patient ? that's the best advice any1 can give lol

Juzt

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
You should pay more attention, I'm not the OP

Over powered?.... well im off too the fridge for chips and salsa... well good luck with that!

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

I think Juzt has some drugs or mental problems. take your bet.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
I think Juzt has some drugs or mental problems. take your bet.
It's win/win.

DoomManufact

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzt View Post
Over powered?.... well im off too the fridge for chips and salsa... well good luck with that!
Get out of this thread, and I've never gotten to high elo in either dominion or summoner's rift so I don't really have anything to add.

All I do know is that this would be a temporary fix because it's based on a lack of players. Imagine someone like HotshotGG against 1500 ELO players on summoner's rift. That's not good for anyone, but it's a necessary evil if the lack of players makes someone with high elo (like you) have ridiculous queue times. I would like to say that top ELO players like HotshotGG do have to deal with some pretty hefty queue times, but it's usually not half an hour. If you do have half hour queues then some temporary changes to MM should happen for Dominion, but you should also keep in mind that you kind of have to deal with long queue times if you want to play in high level games. And for everything else there's blind pick.

CWheezy

01-14-2012

The only time that former world champion cwheezy gets a game is when current world champion team nekrogen is in queue, otherwise I wait for 60 minutes until matchmaking can get 5 guys together to lose in 10 minutes

ViolentlyCar

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomManufact View Post
Get out of this thread, and I've never gotten to high elo in either dominion or summoner's rift so I don't really have anything to add.

All I do know is that this would be a temporary fix because it's based on a lack of players. Imagine someone like HotshotGG against 1500 ELO players on summoner's rift. That's not good for anyone, but it's a necessary evil if the lack of players makes someone with high elo (like you) have ridiculous queue times. I would like to say that top ELO players like HotshotGG do have to deal with some pretty hefty queue times, but it's usually not half an hour. If you do have half hour queues then some temporary changes to MM should happen for Dominion, but you should also keep in mind that you kind of have to deal with long queue times if you want to play in high level games. And for everything else there's blind pick.
This would be kind of obnoxious for SR, but I think this would be a good thing for Dominion. Having higher levels of competition for medium-skilled players will make them improve faster, which would in turn make queues go faster because there are more good players to play with.

mufins

01-14-2012

ranked should fix que times as well as a number of other things

Kiddalee

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentlyCar View Post
Having higher levels of competition for medium-skilled players will make them improve faster...
Are you sure about this? It doesn't sound like something that has been studied. I, for one, like playing against people slightly better than me, but against people who really stomp me I'm sometimes scratching my head.

Conway

Adjudicator

01-14-2012

never had to wait more than 10 minutes to get a game started....