The Quality Guides Project

12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

You're motivating me to write down an Anivia guide, even though I hardly have the wins and experience that other guide writers boast. Then again, a certain someone with those credentials wrote an incomprehensive (and thus crappy) guide, so... eh?

Eppa

07-15-2010

Shouldn't metas akali guide be on here?
I haven't read it but it seems popular.

Fucshia

07-15-2010

I'd like to suggest The Codex Metallicus, as written by SyeBlaze. It's good.

EDIT: Links are also good. The Codex Metallicus.

alsowikk

07-15-2010

guy above me said the best guide I've read yet(haven't read the Nasus guide...yet)

berzerk dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitii View Post
You're motivating me to write down an Anivia guide, even though I hardly have the wins and experience that other guide writers boast. Then again, a certain someone with those credentials wrote an incomprehensive (and thus crappy) guide, so... eh?
So? I'm only level 27 with nowhere near a full rune page. That doesn't stop me from playing Amumu well. Have a bit more faith in yourself mang. Who knows, your guide just might show up on the QGP list

Leirkov

07-15-2010

I'd like to nominate my Tristana guide for this.

No offense to anyone else that has written a guide on her, but 99% of Trist guides recommend Berserkers / Malady and don't even put an emphasis on AD, because Tristana has built in AS. :l

If anyone's wondering about my credibility with Tristana, I had over 200 games played as her with a 1.7 KD ratio, typically destroying ~2 towers a game [pre-Season 1], and just about all of them were solo mid, or 2v1 solo lane.

xailion

Recruiter

07-15-2010

3. You may not nominate you own guides. Otherwise, I'd have to go through every guide forever.

Leirkov

07-15-2010

It's the only good Tristana guide. ;_;

EnderA

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerk dragon View Post
3. You may not nominate you own guides. Otherwise, I'd have to go through every guide forever.
I'd recommend making this part very obvious, otherwise people won't see it/will ignore it.

GoldenPlum

07-15-2010

Condon's MFing Cho'Gath

12345612 ... 20