Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tepin

Senior Member

01-13-2012

I'm not a big boob man but they don't offend me, Sona's rack doesn't do it for me but I don't think they are grotesque.

What offends me is the grotesque, like the soccer balls on Akali's classic. Without being to colorful so as not to offend those that would fit the description she looks like she had a bad boob job. If I ever get Akali I'll have to buy a skin just so I don't have to see that absurdity. Thankfully she has a lot of good ones as well ..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanra

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Point View Post
.
Have you seen Defender Leona?
No, I haven't. No one uses her. Coincidence?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberMEOW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgonzo View Post
twitch is male rats do have a *** you know even on earth
Did you even read what I said or did you just see Twitch and assume I said he was female or sexless. I said he's a good example of Male champions that break the mold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgonzo View Post
^ have you seen the movie, they are captive against theyre will and on top of that its all ametaphor for the crazy house for girls being misused by employees by raping the inmates so to say that the *** appeal was anythign more then it needed to be is irrelevant, and the movie is form the point of view of the girls os who is to sya they were actually beautiful maybe its osme eye of the beholder bullshiat or somehtign u know your very ignorant to hate on things just for being beautiful.

sounds to me like your one of those im gonna go against the grain cause nobody else is doing it and i dont wanna be a sheep, well theres the other side most people like it because it looks good or entertains them in some way
I have seen the movie. It is another typical movie in which any women who do something, real or imagined, have to wear nothing to make their audience more comfortable that they are actually doing something. It doesn't matter whether the writers came up with excuses for it. It is all the same stuff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Partarius

Senior Member

01-13-2012

cannot upvote enough. we need more lux, more Leona, more class!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkOrchid

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkapotamus View Post
sorry I didn't quote your whole post, I didn't want to take up too much space on the page :P but i do agree with you on the Leona thing. She is a badass tank that is well armored and it looks great! Especially the Defender skin. (its the only Leona skin I use.)
Also I must say in my opinion there already is a dashing male character in Twisted Fate! He's got that swag and the stylish Cajun accent that is just so smooth you can't help but like him (unless you're Graves)!
Very true. See there is ALOT of variety in our mist of champions but ppl just want to point out the attractive females tho.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morinav View Post
Whoa whoa whoa, why you keep going around sexualizing women like that?
I didn't get how that relates to my argument.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kwizzeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by master bruce View Post
i dont mind some cute loli champs (not yordels)
example would be

http://calamitousintents.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/moe-1940-fate_stay_night-ikegami_akane-illyasviel_von_einzbern-type_moon.jpg

i cant upload it for some reason so ya just gonna give u link
She's older then she looks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgonzo

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I have seen the movie. It is another typical movie in which any women who do something, real or imagined, have to wear nothing to make their audience more comfortable that they are actually doing something. It doesn't matter whether the writers came up with excuses for it. It is all the same stuff.
^ or its what the audience as a majority wants and when i say majority i mean like 90%, so if somethign is that popular doesnt it cease to be degrading and rather be the norm. i really dont understand this hate for beauty i understand you say its an objectified image of beauty but to give anything the title of beautiful is to objectify it as something that you yourself can make an opinion on.
and Salt and Hannah were both horrible movies sooooooo bad, and if angelina jolie doesnt try he hardest to be a *** symbol i dunno who does, at least sucker punch had a snece of wonder to it.

ps. if women could have it all beauty riches intelligence they would so why cnat we make our champions of valoran like that there is no balance here we cna make them strong willed gorgeous and intelligent cause its a game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgonzo View Post
^ its not social darwinism it is infact daarwinism, some people are born with geentics that make them faster, motabolise fats quicker, make it easier for muscle growth
this make them physically better then others who dont, on the other hand we have poeple who have super fast neurons, or have ability to empathize with others so well that this makes them betetr for certain roles in society.
Gender roles are one thing, but for those to be equal, they must both be respected. Feminine gender roles are not respected. If you want women to continue to take on feminine roles, value those roles.

In societies in which women have limited roles, nobody listens to women speak, rape is more common, and infant death rates are higher. If society will stop mistreating women who live according to tradition, then fewer women will want to break tradition. This could possibly be "equal" and not "the same."

I dispute your underlying argument that men and women are so different. Most of it is still nurture, and studies are not done finding more evidence that we are more similar than we thought.