Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osmosis Jones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

So many delicious tears in this thread...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgonzo View Post
i think a female champion with the arechetype good looking body and a beautiful but scarred face owuld be very appealing, some like scarfaces cut over her eye or maybe from temple following the jawline a mercenary perhaps hard fighting woman, what sivir should probly look like lol
Katarina has a beautiful but scarred face.

Hermit Blake

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
The boar (Let's take get a betting game going to see if you can guess the boar's name) might indicate, given another armor or outfit situation, that she's a guy.
Hah, trick question. They don't give a **** about lore anymore so the boar has no name.

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptoreyes View Post
Oops getting culture mixed up with biology.... remember that until recently Africa had a serious calorie production problem due to a number of problems. Dis functional international aid soviet style governments and lack of roads or year around navigable water ways (its a bigger deal then it appears once you analyze what navigational water does for a society and what its lack does to a social structure). (Their are a number of good reads but many consider Thomas Sowell's book race and culture to be the best of its class in regards to explaining the very large role topographical features of a county or region play in development or lack their of)

Men will prefer fat women only when they are on calorie restriction AKA famine for extended periods of time. Fatness is a not a cultural phenomena in female beauty but rather a biological one that is imposed on males who experiences lack of 3 square meals a day during their formative puberty years. African countries that have experienced the longest periods of peace also have thinner women in their (rather excellent local music videos) then those who have experienced food shortages or governments intent on starving people as a means of control.

Starvation in Europe also led to female body types that were both idealistically fat or plump but it did not last once farming techniques improved and idealized females became much much thinner when the last specters of famine were eradicated in the west with the rise of industrialism farming. Personally I don't want to see the rise of fatness a beauty ideal among men because it almost certainly means malnutrition or worse famine is stalking the land destroying the hopes of hard working people. Fat people as a beauty ideal is nearly always a sign of people living on the edge of subsistence where many fall though the cracks into starvation. A sign of mental distress if their ever was one which can persist even a full generation or two after the last big famine.
^ of course you doubt me because your a Sowell believer you know that book is not scientifically proven at all and most people dont put resources as the reason for european dominance of the world for most of its existence they in fgact palce it under cultural beliefs for instance the native americans lived at peace wiht nature thus never thought to dig huge holes in the ground to look for all the gold and copper that was there the whole time in canada, his resource based evolution is broken because everywhere in the world is equally abundant in resources necessary for civilizations to flourish even to this day

Rujuken

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Talk to Tryndamere first then since he existed long before Sejuani.

It's a game. Visual appeal far out-prioritize useless details such as "realistic fasion". Look at all the belts and buckles on Kingdom Hearts character. Practical? No. Badass as hell? Yes.

Let's be honest here. People aren't complaining about Sejuani's outfit being impractical or unrealistic. They're just offended by a female character having a "perfect" body type and showing off too much skin for their liking.

I quoted "perfect" because it's different for everyone.

PS - Viktor is a literal tool. He's not even human nor does he have any human emotions or mentality. What does an android have use for aesthetics?

This. I don't think you have any room to complain about a female fantasy character's lack of realistic or pragmatic looks until you start complaining more about how all the male characters have unrealistic muscle tone.

Fantasy men are well endowed the same as fantasy women and a lot of them have no "real" reason for being that way other than its nice to look at. I don't see anyone complaining about a lot of male champs peculiar lack of body hair. Except maybe GP...

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyCyrusNAKED View Post
what the **** is Annie Orianna Poppy Tristana?!

Why do those females "NOT COUNT"??? God you ****ing suck
Because you wouldn't consider screwing them anyways. Ori is a robot, Annie is a child, and Yordles are Yordles. Let's keep on the subject of women who are capable of fitting the stereotype or not, not the ones who couldn't fit anyways.

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberMEOW View Post
I think the point of this is that in general the female champions look far too similar. Honestly I don't think cup size is a problem I think it's the lack of variation in female champions. There are far less female champions that aren't part of the "human female" group. Where as male champions there are quite a few who aren't part of a specific group. Here are a few good examples of male champions that break the mold. Trundle, Urgot, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Kog'Maw, Nocturne, Twitch, and a few others. For female champions we have Anivia and to a lesser extent Nidalee and Shyvanna. Other than that most female champions are pretty much human females. I'd like to see more female yordles and female champs that are similar to Twitch, Rammus and Kog'Maw, though it's harder to differentiate male and female with those 3 it would still be interesting. Instead of having another Ashe.
twitch is male rats do have a *** you know even on earth

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Katarina has a beautiful but scarred face.
mentioned that in different post

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
However, Riot profits off of this "we are tired of skimpy females!" argument by making female champions somewhere in the middle and selling a skin to make them fully armored (Leona, Shyvana, Riven, most likely Sejuani from hints.)
This is why I only acknowledge the default skin when criticizing or lauding champion design. Arctic Warfare Caitlyn is dressed, but I have to pay for it? That isn't varying my choice in champion designs, because I still have to pay for default skin Caitlyn first.

Qualjak

01-13-2012

100% agree, I've thought that was a downside to LoL & many other games for a long time. Good read.