Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praised Glory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

It's a game. Who cares?

Kiddalee

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scromboid View Post
Honestly, lately, with the way our community has been shifting, I try to distance myself more from (geekiness) than I did in the past.
I'm going to go off topic. What does that mean? Geeks have gotten worse? How? Is it related to sexism?

Cire Umbra

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praised Glory View Post
It's a game. Who cares?
Exactly.
Less caring about her look, more caring about how her kit fairs in game.

Triftex

01-13-2012

I just want bigger boobs in annie.

pedobear.jpg

Doom Machine

01-13-2012

I see her as a female Olaf. Charging at you with the clear intent of killing you without mercy in the slightest.

Shes on a mount (mobility), she has a shield and a fairly safe (melee range wise) weapon. Does she really need tons of armor?

Cire Umbra

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triftex View Post
I just want bigger boobs in annie.

pedobear.jpg
Here.

totalxp

01-13-2012

female gragas naw

Akitoshaoku

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Riot doesn't make ugly champs in general anymore. Male or female.

There's a reason nobody plays Gragas, and I assure you it isn't his skillset.
I play gragas, but that's because I appreciate how he can decimate teams with his skills

Raptoreyes

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgonzo View Post
^^ well african tribal societies ideal woman are obese as this is sign of family wealth and overall health

Oops getting culture mixed up with biology.... remember that until recently Africa had a serious calorie production problem due to a number of problems. Dis functional international aid soviet style governments and lack of roads or year around navigable water ways (its a bigger deal then it appears once you analyze what navigational water does for a society and what its lack does to a social structure). (Their are a number of good reads but many consider Thomas Sowell's book race and culture to be the best of its class in regards to explaining the very large role topographical features of a county or region play in development or lack their of)

Men will prefer fat women only when they are on calorie restriction AKA famine for extended periods of time. Fatness is a not a cultural phenomena in female beauty but rather a biological one that is imposed on males who experiences lack of 3 square meals a day during their formative puberty years. African countries that have experienced the longest periods of peace also have thinner women in their (rather excellent local music videos) then those who have experienced food shortages or governments intent on starving people as a means of control.

Starvation in Europe also led to female body types that were both idealistically fat or plump but it did not last once farming techniques improved and idealized females became much much thinner when the last specters of famine were eradicated in the west with the rise of industrialism farming. Personally I don't want to see the rise of fatness a beauty ideal among men because it almost certainly means malnutrition or worse famine is stalking the land destroying the hopes of hard working people. Fat people as a beauty ideal is nearly always a sign of people living on the edge of subsistence where many fall though the cracks into starvation. A sign of mental distress if their ever was one which can persist even a full generation or two after the last big famine.

Raptoreyes

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cire Umbra View Post
Here.
Yeah that character art for annie is much much better. Then again annie is the only child in the league so leave her be for the sake of token variety.