Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maikky

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc View Post
So...seriously, how did this turn into a discussion about clothing? I understand that discussions like this are free to evolve and change and whatnot, but wasn't really the original argument. Just asking 'cause I'm curious. :P

Eh, whatever. Lets talk about how people dress, yay!
People don't seem to get that its not that we don't want sexy omg kawwii-desu chicks .

But we want some ****ing diversity .

The sad part is that this is the moronic majority and they agree with each others ***-talking .

Shiny Kneecaps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

All he said was mashed potatoes and what gamers like to see.

All I heard was sexy women sell better than ugly ones or standard looking ones.

I think wed all be retarded if we denied an ounce of that truth.

Luli

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastriuz View Post
Uhm I think it was more about how all the females are stuck to 1 body type, read the OP's post again and second please don't use Annie as an example she's a little girl it wouldn't matter if it was fantasy or not there is no way she would be dressed like a **** unless there was a teen annie skin
Even if females are stuck to one body type, that's not exclusive to games.
There is a worldwide generic opinion of what is an attractive body, and most companies exploit that. In addition to that, artists creating these characters are of course going to want to create attractive appearances - and what's wrong with that?
Most people enjoy having something nice to look at, although there's a lack of diversity, I wouldn't criticise it so much.

Bastriuz

01-13-2012

Quote:
So...seriously, how did this turn into a discussion about clothing? I understand that discussions like this are free to evolve and change and whatnot, but wasn't really the original argument. Just asking 'cause I'm curious. :P

Eh, whatever. Lets talk about how people dress, yay!
exactly it was about the body types

Jayeto

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanra View Post
Anyone remember Fable 2? Anyone remember how players (especially female players) complained that if they put too many points into the strength stat, their female characters looked like buff macho wrestlers?
omg i remember seeing this in my game an i was like WTF!?!?! and completely removed it all. my chick was covered but the she hulk size didnt play well with her clothes >.<

Lillia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
No, she is not .

She is person whose skin is dyed blue .

Thats like saying if I took a dog and dyed its fur gold its a monster .
There is no proof to suggest that she is entirely human. Her own lore implies an abuse of magic causing a transformation or mild vampirism. Both of those create monsters. She is also thought to be from the Shadow Isles, a place not exactly known for its human inhabitants.

Elston Gunn

01-13-2012

Quote:
Men are varied and appropriately proportioned, women are thin and busting out of their tops regardless of who they are or what they do. I really wish Riot would change this.
You see that's the problem. You want it changed. The other 99.9...% of the community, the millions of players who are mostly male, don't want this to change. We like coming home, getting on the computer, and playing an intensely competitive and strategic game that includes women running around in skimpy clothing. It's attractive, it's fun.

Last thing we need is people like you coming into the game and bringing your political correctness with you.

Bastriuz

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luli View Post
Even if females are stuck to one body type, that's not exclusive to games.
There is a worldwide generic opinion of what is an attractive body, and most companies exploit that. In addition to that, artists creating these characters are of course going to want to create attractive appearances - and what's wrong with that?
Most people enjoy having something nice to look at, although there's a lack of diversity, I wouldn't criticise it so much.
I'm done with you, "There is a worldwide generic opinion of what is an attractive body" it's obvious that you are like most of the other guys who care about a girls body

Maikky

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia View Post
There is no proof to suggest that she is entirely human. Her own lore implies an abuse of magic causing a transformation or mild vampirism. Both of those create monsters. She is also thought to be from the Shadow Isles, a place not exactly known for its human inhabitants.
No but if you took her and put a human skin color on her she would look exactly like a human .

NeoScout

01-13-2012

But im a male