Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayeto

01-13-2012

smex sells...... its prolly been said yeah its distasteful but in the market of selling stuff it works so until the masses realize this is wrong its the way is gonna be *shrug*. tbh do what i do if you buy a fem champ look for the skin that is close to normal example i have vayne an lux for skins i use vindicater vayne (buffy style) and i use imperial lux both are realistic and cool looking.

Bastriuz

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagioned View Post
You realize almost all of the males that are showing stomach have six packs and uber muscles, right? I'm not going to count males from species that look nothing like humans for obvious reasons. So why don't you complain next time a male character isn't a fatass? It alienates all fatasses that can't stand looking at these muscular men.
Gragas?Urgot?

Murasaki Ryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
You seen any female monsters yet ?

O wait
Eve doesn't count?

Lulúi

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki Ryu View Post
As a female it annoys me that those who claim they want more covered female champions get the tag of being pro-feminist. Being perfectly honest here I'd say you are worse then those who want a bit of eye candy. Did you ever stop and think that maybe the lack of clothing is a cultural concept? That this is what those women wear, or even like to wear? The fact that you want them covered makes you no better then men who have controlled a woman's sexuality but making her wear head to toe clothing. Instead of being eye candy she is a kept-woman, who is hidden from view. I'd rather be the eye candy.

To be fair, a lot of the female champions are well covered. Vayne, Leona, Karma, Irelia, Kayle, Lux, Tristana, Poppy, Riven, Annie, and I would also add Ahri, Akali, and Ashe but I could see why some would say other wise. Then there are champions like Anivia, and Orianna. 15 out of 28 champions. I'd say that is a fair balance between the clad and the not so clad champions.

This is a fantasy game, not real life I don't want real life aspects of humanity in this game. It's has it's own lore and culture. I want eye candy. So what if some women in the game are super skinny? I'm never going to find a pretty boy like Ezreal in real life. And I know that.

True feminists ask for equality between men and women. We have scantily clad men and women. Fully clothed men and women. Robotic men and women. Male and Female animal champs. Male and Female Yordles. Male and Female Ninja's. Female tanks. Female carries. Male supports. Riot does a pretty good job at keeping things equal. It is you, community that try to jump down their throats every time they make a female champion that isn't conservatively covered or too skinny. Some women like to show off. Get over it.

Edit- Also I'd saying being covered in armor would be super uncomfortable. Wearing armor as a female would suck. I'd rather wear anything MF wears over something Lux or Kayle would wear.
These are exactly my feelings, thankyou for putting it so eloquently since I couldn't be bothered typing such an explanation.

Bastriuz

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
smex sells...... its prolly been said yeah its distasteful but in the market of selling stuff it works so until the masses realize this is wrong its the way is gonna be *shrug*. tbh do what i do if you buy a fem champ look for the skin that is close to normal example i have vayne an lux for skins i use vindicater vayne (buffy style) and i use imperial lux both are realistic and cool looking.
yea it's sad that **** sell hell Imperial Lux looks like she got a boobjob

Maikky

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki Ryu View Post
Eve doesn't count?
If I could facepalm hard enough .

My face would become my palm .

Murasaki Ryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:

=D

Vanra

01-13-2012

Anyone remember Fable 2? Anyone remember how players (especially female players) complained that if they put too many points into the strength stat, their female characters looked like buff macho wrestlers?

Crusalis

01-13-2012

People read Kotaku seriously?

Lillia

01-13-2012

Quote:

She isn't entirely human so technically she is a monster by definition. Yes, I know why you're facepalming, no I'm not talking down on you.