Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

misterPlata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileyCyrusNAKED View Post
what the **** is Annie Orianna Poppy Tristana?!

Why do those females "NOT COUNT"??? God you ****ing suck
you have truly hurt my feelings
(your summoner name scares me)

MileyCyrusBAKING

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Media is powerful. Change has to start somewhere. Where do you think you learned that women have to be attractive? It wasn't just your older relatives. Media helped. If you think there is a problem, do something about it!
Genetics mean nothing!
There are no predispositions!
If we just deny realities hard enough, they'll stop being!

MileyCyrusBAKING

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterPlata View Post
you have truly hurt my feelings
(your summoner name scares me)
You have truly not answered my question, and proven that your position is baseless.

misterPlata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
You have truly not answered my question, and proven that your position is baseless.
well, you are speaking about midgets and a little child, which cannot have much variance in the body type, unless you are some kind of japanese artist.
we are speaking about a more varied adult female body type, since it's all the same, but as somebody else stated, big titties can increase the sales.
i do not count poppy, trist, annie cause, yeah as i said, those are little people. (trist and poppy are not necessarily just little children ok)

also orianna is a robot and her boobs dont jiggle how boring
edit: wiggle wiggle wiggle

MileyCyrusBAKING

01-13-2012

Quote:
well, you are speaking about midgets and a little child, which cannot have much variance in the body type, unless you are some kind of japanese artist.
we are speaking about a more varied adult female body type, since it's all the same, but as somebody else stated, big titties can increase the sales.
i do not count poppy, trist, annie cause, yeah as i said, those are little people. (trist and poppy are not necessarily just little children ok)

also orianna is a robot and her boobs dont jiggle how boring
They're females with different body types, which was exactly your complaint, you ****ing idiot.

Sgonzo

01-13-2012

well i certaintly didnt leran what i thought was sexy from the mass media, i know what the mass media tells em to think is sexy and lots of tiems they cross over but im not one of those cheesers who walks around saying only this certain body type/look is sexy, but for the most part i like to see visually or sexually appealing characters when i play video games, im not opposed to a very strong ugly even female character but they would have to be say the counter part to the bloodlord vladimir somehting evil that would lend to the ugliness,i think if we had a Demacian or Ionian female champion who was not good looking that it would take away from the awe of the good guys. and upon further review katarina has scar on her face

Stark24

01-13-2012

I like shyv in that I can play her and not get odd looks from my family

Kayle is another female champ that I really like the look of. Though to be honest, my biggest nub moment had to be buying Kayle under the impression she was male (I didn't read much about her at the time, shame on me).

Also, to take a shot at the bet. I will be sorely dissapointed if her boar isn't named Lady.

misterPlata

01-13-2012

Quote:
They're females with different body types, which was exactly your complaint, you ****ing idiot.
jeez you're so agressive
honestly, it's just an opinion ok
and im not good at girls so i dunno l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l
k you win now calm down
edit: opinions
opinions
it's like everything is an opinion
let's all love each other
bake a cake
and sing a song

Tolfor

01-13-2012

I'm with the OP on this issue whole-heartedly. It's not even about feminism or white-knighting, it's about the fact that there is absolutely zero variation in female champion body type (yordles notwithstanding) and honestly, very little facial variation either. The difference between Karma and LeBlanc is basically hairstyle and dress, and when I first saw Ironscale Shyvana I thought it was a new Katarina skin. It just seems lazy and boring for every female champion to have the exact same sillhouette.

MileyCyrusBAKING

01-13-2012

Quote:
jeez you're so agressive
honestly, it's just an opinion ok
and im not good at girls so i dunno l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l
k you win now calm down
edit: opinions
opinions
it's like everything is an opinion
let's all love each other