Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefyKing

01-13-2012

Did this suddenly become League of Average People.

Isher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagioned View Post
You realize almost all of the males that are showing stomach have six packs and uber muscles, right? I'm not going to count males from species that look nothing like humans for obvious reasons. So why don't you complain next time a male character isn't a fatass? It alienates all fatasses that can't stand looking at these muscular men.
These people fight to the death dozens of times in an hour. They really have no reason to be FAT... Except Gragas, who drinks SO MUCH that he can't burn it off. But having everyone be really muscular makes a lot of sense. Except you would think the women would be very muscular too. I mean, Katarina clearly works her core pretty hard, spinning like top shot from a particle accelerator, And she has a well-muscled midriff. This isn't a global thing, it would be X Y Z females should have this kind of build.

The Drippy Sink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
Good point! Here is an interesting post on "boobplate" by an actual armorer. Section 4 goes over a plate they made and the practical issues it has. http://madartlab.com/2011/12/14/fant...and-lady-bits/
It is my firm belief that every artist at Riot should read the linked information in this post.

That is an excellent explanation of the situation regarding armor and how to make it work functionally and visually.

Thank you davin!

Zkaiser

01-13-2012

I'm with OP. There are other solid ways to represent womanliness visual. It doesn't have to be just skin and breasts. Women can be identified through curves, nice butts and long hair.

Wizardnon

01-13-2012

Good luck seeing your champion's butt when you have an overhead view of your champion.

Though it would be cool to play an amazon or something like tha- Oh, Nidalee. Nevermind me.

PacoTferret

01-13-2012

Honestly I say get over if its a game. If you're playing enought that this issue is beginning to cause you stress then seriously you should consider playing less and actually going out.

And not picking a fight but most people who complain about this subject are people who are out of shape.

Zkaiser

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardnon View Post
Good luck seeing your champion's butt when you have an overhead view of your champion.

Though it would be cool to play an amazon or something like tha- Oh, Nidalee. Nevermind me.
It's not that overhead. It's tilted. just perfect for the design concepts I want to see. Hahaha!

El Hebrew Hammer

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarif Fice View Post
Karma.
Karma's attractive.... I think

anyway, I am sorry but I agree with Stylus and I really hate how the community sits here with their white people problems and complains about something so stupid. You truly have a problem with the fact that the female champions are attractive? Is this like, real? I mean. Come on. People are siphoning water out of puddles in third world countries and all you entitled pricks want is a gross, fat heinous female champion that would then begin a slew of "why champ so ugly, unrealistic"

Grow up and play the game. if you hate women, play graves.

rapcoon

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Let's also consider something. Readability. In the game, the characters are fairly small, nyez? So, we do often I believe have to make sure we're making sure to make sure that the figure is readable as a girl or guy. How do we do this? Well, proportion, accentuation, exaggeration, etc. Want the feminine form to read in a game? Welp, guess what, it might have to be a bit more famine and/or stylized than usual to read at the proper distance and keep readable when moving. That's just making sure we cover the basics of simple silhouette recognition. If we make her too broad, you might mistake Sejuani for a male, that'd be, ya know, not what we want.
yes. I don't want sivir looking like yorick thanx.

ˆMakotoˆ

01-13-2012

New Support champion. Fanserva, the Fan service champion. Starts out with ultimate ready. Pressing R instantly Transforms Fanserva into a Hot female character. Or a Hot Male character. Based on Preference. Passive. Ezreal is Jealous and strangely attracted to you at all times within 500 meters.