Sejuani and female champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girofalcon

01-12-2012

Shyvana?

Styx117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

only place females need to vary...........cup size

btw they got enough variation already look at annie, poppy (wdf a smurf), etc

XRoflcakesX

01-12-2012

her weapon looks like a ball n chain

Teganze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Id also like to see some female champs with the kind of physique that Gina Carano or Jessica Biel have - toned and 'thicker' for want of a better word, but not exactly a Ms Olympia.

lCoyote Starkl

01-12-2012

Protip: Even womens have already stated that they prefer to play with good looking/sexy females in videogames than to play with ugly ones. Is not a "only men" thing. The only girls that complain about it are usualy the ugly ones ( I have 1 friend that is.. well.. not good looking, and she always complain about that, while the others that are sexy/good looking dont care at all)

ViashinoWizard

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagioned View Post
You realize almost all of the males that are showing stomach have six packs and uber muscles, right? I'm not going to count males from species that look nothing like humans for obvious reasons. So why don't you complain next time a male character isn't a fatass? It alienates all fatasses that can't stand looking at these muscular men.
Gragas, Ezreal, Jax, Malzahar, Master Yi, Ryze, Shaco, Singed, Swain, Twisted Fate, Viktor, Zilean.

Heavy Metal Hero

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROMTHEMAUSOLEUM View Post
Well who the hell wants to play as a gross fat/uber muscular chick?
People play Gragas and Mundo. Are you saying your primary interest in women is what they look like, and if they don't look the way you like, you have no interest in them? This is the problem that people are pointing out.

Loc

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contagioned View Post
You realize almost all of the males that are showing stomach have six packs and uber muscles, right? I'm not going to count males from species that look nothing like humans for obvious reasons. So why don't you complain next time a male character isn't a fatass? It alienates all fatasses that can't stand looking at these muscular men.
Well, alright. Lets talk about male idealized representations. They're made to look strong, right? Physically powerful, capable? I don't think anyone would argue that these are anything but positive traits. They're mean to emphasize elements about the character or just imply a certain level of strength behind them.

But what about the women? Thin, wispy, and busty. These aren't inherently positive traits, these are "attractive" traits. They serve to objectify, not convey anything about the character, making them more an object served to the viewer than a (fictional) person.

VideoGameShinobi

01-12-2012

I've seen plenty of very attractive women with a fitness level physique that won't kill a man on sight.
She looks a bit on the weak side.

aphronyaa

01-12-2012

Hey OP, how about you go ahead and make a game without creating even one remotely attractive female?
See how many players you get.

Oh, if you think Sejuani is skinny then I don't even know.