Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unaswered

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2012

**** the law ... Long life to riot <3

RapeFarm

01-11-2012

I already contacted my representatives before you guys suggested it here, but I think helping increase awareness is awesome and I'm posting just to show my support.

Excalibur00

01-11-2012

This Act Shall Not Pass

FuriousGreek

01-11-2012

Down POSA... aaaa SOPA I dont care what is the name... it's unfair anyway for us citizens...Keep shouting to those "SOPA".. We have rights too you knoww!! You can't get something away from us cuz you wanna do something else... My parents taught to ask before to take something!! These guys have NO life!!

Apox

01-11-2012

i am seriously considering moving to Colorado...just so this guy can represent me.

SOPA? Better nerf Irelia. Letter sent.

Noble Avalon

01-11-2012

seems like morello has his nerf bat ready to hit SOPA.

Senor Crouch

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur00 View Post
This act shall not pass
One of the main reasons I oppose this bill. I just laughed myself silly, and our wonderful government wants to take that away? Screw you SOPA.

Ashoge

01-11-2012

I did my part and contacted my congressman. Everyone should do the same, if they feel the same way.

-Ashoge

SovietChaos

01-11-2012

its not copyright because its not using the ORIGINAL idea of champion cause some of the champions were from somewhere else, if it is changed in any way shape or form even name, it different thing all together
to me it seems like a Viacom bull**** that try to DMCA something that is not their's, but somehow they are allowed to.
copy-written material that is uploaded by someone else and not the owner, IT IS NOT THE OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY IF COPY-WRITTEN MATERIAL GETS UPLOADED. they just host the videos, meaning they can bug them all they want, but if they are so worried about it, they should take it down themselves

Faythful

01-11-2012

Wow... this **** looks serious but as an Aussie I don't know if I can actually help in any way