Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abbadon1

01-11-2012

They're not just attacking America with this bill, they are going to decide something in America only that will change the entire world. Which in my opinion is not correct to do . I Really commend riot for Posting this. But because this effects the entire world is there no way for people from europe etc to vote aswell?

Thanks

youleaveok

01-11-2012

can i still go on streaming as eu citizen. anyway...i will do my best to prevent that from happening

Styx

01-11-2012

Singed.

01-11-2012

Morale support from Canada!

Merehumes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

http://theoriesofconspiracy.com/2011/11/list-of-major-companies-supporting-sopa.htm maybe hearsay but, a list of potentials supporting sopa...

Morello

Lead Designer

01-11-2012
13 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep Jared Polis View Post
*blush*

There are a few who get this, but your calls will help convince many representatives who haven't decided yet on this.

Jared
Good to hear from you on this issue, Representative.

Other than sending letters to let Congress know we're in opposition, is there anything else we can do to help? As a Congress member, how do you take and act on the feedback of constituents?

Cybrid 0x0T2MD2W

01-11-2012

Wrote to them, DOWN WITH SOPA, this **** needs to stop.
Riot I bid your company good luck. And please, never be like EA. They destroyed my beloved Westwood company that created the C&C line of games(they weren't ever the same after that, good, but not the same).

Jjdizzle

01-11-2012

Has anyone one else seen TotalBiscuits youtube video of why SOPA should be stoped. If not,PM me and I will share the link

Ðivine Might

01-11-2012

Great to see riot doing something. And this has personally woken me up to the dangers of it all. STOP SOPA!

debilina

01-11-2012

+1