Why is Viktor a bad hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

121Lesson

Master Recruiter

01-11-2012

I never see him, even on free week. discuss

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121Lesson View Post
I never see him, even on free week. discuss
He is ment to be played ap, but has only two spells one of which requires him to be insanely close to give him a delayed mediocre shield. His lazor is really difficult in clutch situations. His w is pretty unremarkable also. I'd say his ulti and teamfight ability is pretty good. He potentially can do thousands of damage with it, coupled with ignite you should be able to stay positive.

Tl;dr
He's not quite an ap, and not quite tanky dps, if you play him perfectly you'll still a more reliable ap filling his role much better. He's too difficult to use for what you get.

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedthy View Post
He is ment to be played ap, but has only two spells one of which requires him to be insanely close to give him a delayed mediocre shield. His lazor is really difficult in clutch situations. His w is pretty unremarkable also. I'd say his ulti and teamfight ability is pretty good. He potentially can do thousands of damage with it, coupled with ignite you should be able to stay positive.

Tl;dr
He's not quite an ap, and not quite tanky dps, if you play him perfectly you'll still a more reliable ap filling his role much better. He's too difficult to use for what you get.
Sorry i'm on my phone, you'll be easily outmatched by a more reliable caster.

Megaherz

01-11-2012

He's pretty good actually, I think the problem is most people aren't sure how to play him/what his combo's are.

If a champ is coming my way, I slow em with W, which will stun them since they're running at me and won't stop.
Then you hit em with your Q, get that shield, and nail em with that hefty laser.

Works great in team fights. He's an awesome champ.

MetalMat

Recruiter

01-11-2012

He only can have 5 items..

Reathien

01-11-2012

Hex core = 3 ap x level (54 ap at level 18)
+ special effects, i havent played him, but i know giving it the death upgrade grants a +30% lazer damage-over-time effect on top of its current dmg and a hefty sum of ap.
Also imo hes a great early game champion being able to effectivly poke beyond tower range and drop minion waves easily. Im gonna try him before i thoroughly commit to him being usable, but atm i believe he is highly viable

18X Jake

01-11-2012

Yeah I think the 5 items thing people don't see as a good idea so they don't play him. But I don't think his upgrade is useless or anything.

Haunchbones

01-11-2012

prestige his shield range and max q over e and buy rylais and 40cdr kite with q and w

??

win

tempname076325

01-11-2012

High cds, low dps. Poopy burst. E is too hard to hit with for the damage it does. The shield on Q is worthless. No one should ever be trapped in the W if you aren't cc'ed by someone else first. 5 item slots. Incredibly short range on everything but E.

Viktor does nothing that half the other AP mids in the game don't do better.

Yusunam

01-11-2012

he dont is bad i see a viktor carring a game '-' yea its true kayle was mid vs viktor then she's scores was 0/11/1

PS:got it?