Help Us Stop SOPA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darknessteel

Recruiter

01-11-2012

Que gonorrea eso de la SOPA y la PIPA, basicamente estarian violando la privacidad de cualquier persona al estar vigilando continuamente los movimientos que realiza en internet, quieren parar la pirateria pues mejoren los sistemas de conexion, hay juegos que no permiten jugarlos con version pirata, que los mismos que los producen mejoren los parametros de seguridad como algunos videojuegos como el caso de Final Fantasy Online, la musica eso si es casi imposible, la unica forma es que creen un impuesto el mismo govierno y que su distribucion sea de forma libre, igualmente todos estarian pagando un impuesto y estos ayudarian a los compositores, de igual forma el cine, etc... simplemente incorporen impuestos publicos que cubran los derechos de autor

randomfightfan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

living in canada means I can't help out the game I love

GENOCIDEGeorge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2012

Can't do anything on that site because I'm Australian but I want Riot to know that I'm 100% behind you guys!

Aindrias

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by painboots View Post
And you obviously have ZERO clue what this bill actually does. it DOES give us the power to interfere with other countries breaking the sopa act
and for that reason I oppose SOPA.

Arkasia

01-11-2012

Is this real life?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

01-11-2012
10 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomfightfan View Post
living in canada means I can't help out the game I love
Persuade your American friends to oppose it

Ticklestick

01-11-2012

The best thing the foreigners can do is tell your american friends (or not even friends!) to write their congressmen. Of course you can write to as many congressmen as you want by yourselves, but obviously they aren't beholden to you guys for votes.

Keep in mind these guys get tons of kickbacks from companies in support of sopa, so the only weapon we really have is their job security.

Yemaco

01-11-2012

Riot i love you more and more everyday, This is the example i use for the future of gaming, most people i know who play LOL start out talking about it too other like, "Ya its 100% free to play. But when you find out that they actually have spend probably 60$ plus on a game that is completely free, and are more than happy to do so. you guys have created what a gamin community should be , a communication between creators and gamers, and one of the fastest growing community out there. i don't just buy RP when i see a skin i want, i buy it when i see you guys do something that i 100% support and em amazed by. After reading this against SOPA claim, im off to go buy RP. love you riot

Blind Mag

01-11-2012

I've sent dozens and dozens of emails, both pre-written and personally written. Not all at once, but over the course of several weeks. :s

Tial

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaSq View Post
Can you leave your Canadian political views out of this please? I get an undertone of seperatism in your post and that "erks" me as well.
I'm not separatism, not anymore, or not until someone explain us every detail ofwhat gonna happen.

I just don't think our present governement is the right one for us. I'm pretty sure our Prime Minister would vote in favor of SOPA.