Idea to improve dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiestero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Since its not the same queue, could be nice to play dominion after dodging a SR game.

I ussualy dodge when i have trolls in matchmaking (for example, im writing this after dodging a troll duo who locked eve/twitch with revive/surge because they didnt got bot lane). I rather wait 15 mins without playing than playing at least 20 mins with that kind of s.hit.

If the leave penalty only apply to the queue you are dodging, i would totally play a dominion game in this time .

XeaL

01-10-2012

Fix dominion:

In draft mode give 10 bans, and all bans and picks only get 5 seconds to choose.

Sir Headless VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

And give those of us playing dominon all the worst of the SR games? no thanks.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-10-2012

It sounds to me like this idea is intended to improve Summoner's Rift and not CS. :|

FDru

01-10-2012

Queue dodging is unacceptable regardless of your reason for doing so. Don't expect Riot to give you any more leniency than they already do.

Yaladilae

01-11-2012

NO

This not only encourages queue dodging, but everytime I have someone in my team that wanted to play SR but clicked the wrong map, all I hear is, dominion sucks, whats the point of this, and proceed to AFK...

Carados

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Queue dodging is unacceptable regardless of your reason for doing so.
You aren't serious. Are you? There's no way that people can think "trolling in champion select" should punish the people fixing the problem, not those causing the problem.

larkhill

01-11-2012

i dont need SR people in my dominion games. if they really wanted to play dominion, let them queue for it.

also, i already have 5 min queue times. i dont need a bunch of queue dodgers joining dominion as well...

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-11-2012

Nope, and for all the reasons others said (e.g., Dom shouldn't be their last resort).