Riot I love the new 6300 all champion system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beardley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

6300 and getting 50-80 IP per game(w/out FWOTD) is pretty ridiculous for EVERY champ.

It would be much more enjoyable if it was lower (Heck even 4800 is much more reasonable than 6300). I haven't been playing that long so I don't own a lot of the older champs or felt ripped off or anything, but it just takes ages to rake up IP unless you play all day or get boosts, and even then the boost helps only a little.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

I agree with the system of 6300 for new champions and price reduction on old champions, I just feel that the reductions haven't been enough.

Messiiah

01-10-2012

needs red post

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexerin View Post
provide links then. since you obviously have sources of this
---
---

Check Tryndamere's post on this thread: (I would quote, but thread was locked)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5741064#5741064

---
---

Also check this thread to check the context he said this in:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
We'll do more.
---
---

Quote:
We don't blame you - it's just a tough situation.

That's why we're going to just put our money where our mouth is and just release awesome stuff soon(tm)

Also, the problem with dates far in advance is that we can be wrong.

We're doing a lot of development R&D, which means we have assumptions and sometimes when we test those assumptions, we find them to be wrong and need to iterate. That extends timelines (ala Magma Chamber, graphics update, etc).
Yeah they sure put their money where their mouth was! Neither Magma Chamber or Graphic Overhaul was released. Dafuq? So they're telling me they spent MONTHS directing their resources for sh*t that even at the present day, wasn't released / got shelfed? Great use of financial resources!

---
---

Quote:
We have no plans to raise champion prices, didn't answer because I thought that was clear, sorry!

We're still exactly the same company & people who love our users.
CRYSTAL CLEAR! Derp

And this was from Marc 'Tryndamere' Merril, President of Riot games only, and just a few! Now add this to infinity, and you'll have a slight picture of what I mean.

Don't hate me for questioning, it's pretty much humans nature and they gave me reasons to.

Also, after this ^ post I just made, I'm pretty sure if we wouldn't get a red before, we sure as hell ain't getting one now.

AquariousNiche

01-10-2012

Man, I just know that they aren't seeing another red cent from me till Soraka gets a Legendary skin.

Crisco Moonshine

01-10-2012

Seriously Riot, stop trying to make money and instead bend over backwards to please the trashbag emokids who **** up your forums. Nevermind that they will just find something new to cry about.

Sir Starke

01-10-2012

Hexerin posted proof and quotes from Riot itself, now I want to see you refute.

Slanerislana

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by navinia View Post
Seriously Riot, stop trying to make money and instead bend over backwards to please the trashbag emokids who **** up your forums. Nevermind that they will just find something new to cry about.

"trying" to make money?

Their making much more money than you could ever dream about having.

And I agree, most of the community (atleast in general forums) is kids that QQ about every single thing they can think of. But that is something they will have to take since this after all is a free-to-play game and that means you get the young prepubescent scumbags.

KaWraith

01-10-2012

Riot is a business: the game is free, so they have to get your $$ somehow. at least you cant buy your way to power like in some games..

JykkntiBlind

01-10-2012

One: The only things I dislike about this game are user related... The people here destroy my gaming experience a lot more than riot... like 95% of incidents.
Two: I can dream about a lot of money. Ever dreamed of bathing in billion dollar bills(and gummy bears), in a huge mansion that exists on a spaceship orbiting your own planet?

EDIT: really... 100% of the time, I've never ever had a problem with riot, it's too easy to understand where they're coming from