Speed limit first 30 seconds of gates down

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaxtenn

01-10-2012

Let's get some road spikes on the speed shrine, see how many Rammus blowouts there are.

VhakulaKhaulepi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarrrrggggghhhh View Post
the 4% ms mastery in utility
wtb

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

I haven't played in a while, but it's been forever since I last saw Rammus in blind pick.

That said, I think a move speed cap would be a pretty decent change to implement as part of the Crystal Scar's global aura. The Rammus QQ would be immediately hushed without having to change Rammus himself.

PiercingFerocity

01-10-2012

I'm against a speed limit; I think using champs with speed boosts to gain a small advantage early on is a legitimate strategy and is hardly a game changer.

Like that other guy said, just ignore the windmill and get their mid...people seem to worship that thing these days; it isn't as vital as you think people!

Now please don't eat me if I've insulted your god :O

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-10-2012

Speed cap should never happen, because it has no effect on ranked or draft.

Epichuntarz

01-10-2012

It's goofy that people defend Rammus on this map by saying "use draft mode." That doesn't make the imbalance OK just because it can be sidestepped with a ban.

VhakulaKhaulepi

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epichuntarz View Post
It's goofy that people defend Rammus on this map by saying "use draft mode." That doesn't make the imbalance OK just because it can be sidestepped with a ban.
Rammus is fast. Fast champs do well in Dominion. Should we break his legs? No matter what map you play on, some champ is going to excel. That's the reason they give us bans in the first place - Riot doesn't ever expect to have all champs balanced. It's simply not going to happen. But they did remove Warmog's, so maybe they will break Rammus' legs. I don't know.

Redenbacher

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corben158 View Post
Yeah its just annoying when a rammus can cap top with mobility boots and ghost before anyone can even make it to top to stop it
Oh right, I forgot that no other champion in the game can buy mobility boots, take ghost, and have an ability that gives a speed boost.

MVpmack

01-10-2012

Rammus can't cap top if you have ghost and boots, regardless of his movespeed status. If a large amount of your team has ghost and boots, you can actually punish Rammus for a lot of his HP if he decides to rush up without his team.

Personally, I think Rammus should cap mid, then reinforce afterwards. That way, the whole team is together earlier. Unfortunately, most people are bad and think that they will get the cap first every time.

Zavy

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVpmack View Post
Rammus can't cap top if you have ghost and boots, regardless of his movespeed status.
If he has Zilean on his team he can.

Aside from that though, all this Rammus whining is getting old.