Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FRZ Terror

07-12-2010

Pumped for season 1 !!!!

Initial thoughts on patch

Akali:
Interesting change but still seems weak compared to Xin Zhao's audacius charge

Heimerdinger:
Great changes to keep him balanced in a lane.

Kassadin:
I don't know what to make of this. It would make Kassadin more hybrid, not sure how much it would help him. Maybe it will open up new builds for him though

Veigar:
Changes in the right direction, though the ultimate is still way to specialized and a little too weak. However, with ranked games, i suppose one could chose veigar on heavy ap games. Still, would like to see more buffs on him.

Good thing heartseaker strike was nerfed. I dont think spear shot was necessary to change though.

Consume, fling, feast - Yes! fighting dragon/golem was annoying when trying to these skills

Wriggle Lantern - I love the idea of the active! I was thinking of a champ with a skill that could place wards, but this item actually might be a better idea. I think it is great that there are more map control items.

Overall, very satisfied with the patch!!

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

As a Twisted Fate / Singed main, I approve and heavy.

SafetyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Does it feel like christmas eve to anyone else?!?!?!

Karthage

07-12-2010

Kassadin's new skills are such fail. Riot made it sound like a buff, his new skills are just as useless, they are just a different kind of useless.

Epic fail.

facedag

07-12-2010

Wow, this is the first update to Kassadin that I've seen in a loooong time! Is it possible that you DO care about him?

Though it seems like you guys still think Kassadin is a melee DPS champ; I'd love to see a champion spotlight in which someone plays that style effectively. I'm very skeptical. Maybe with the new changes it will be a viable build.

BryTheFryGuy

07-12-2010

No curly hair for Soraka?

SpongeBobSquarepants

07-12-2010

So much for playing Ezreal Season One

shaiith

07-12-2010

Quote:
Twisted Fate

* Pick a Card attacks are no longer subject to dodge or miss chances
* Fixed a bug where Blue cards would restore mana even if the target died before the card hit
wow, just last night had a game where i dodged a stun card from tf and narrowly escaped death, so...don't know if this change is a a good or bad thing.

AzixTGO

07-12-2010

AT least let cleanse remove ignite. Guess I will stop playing melee and other squishy dps to avoid getting to close for this ****.

Firellius

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai Kuo View Post
Wriggle Lantern - I love the idea of the active! I was thinking of a champ with a skill that could place wards, but this item actually might be a better idea. I think it is great that there are more map control items.
Really? Because I think it's ridiculous. It's quite a significant active to be placed on an item that's just terrible for Mages.