The ultimate counter to rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltrosTheOctopus

01-05-2012

wasting 20 minutes in draft queue to ban him. Otherwise there is none.

Veztai

01-05-2012

I found that Ryze is a pretty good counter to the ol' chap.
You just kite Rammus all day, and since you do magic damage, you're not taking any damage from DBC, =D

Bonabon

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veztai View Post
You just kite Rammus all day, and since you do magic damage, you're not taking any damage from DBC, =D
Until he builds FoN at which point you'd have to step away from being a mana monger and build a Void Staff. :[
I like Ryze's "mana carry" theme, but it's a little annoying at times when you're forced to build any AP item outside of Archangel's since only his W has any respectable scaling with AP. Unless the Spell Pen on his E stacked with multiple hits on the same enemy; that would be something as long as it lasted long enough to be useful.

Seņor Pancho

01-05-2012

is it just me or every time you make a thread, you complain about something ?

Scrubsicle

01-05-2012

Kassadin.

All AP damage.
Silence him as soon as he is about to hit you with powerball to prevent taunt afterward.
Slow.
Teleport away.

UltrosTheOctopus

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
is it just me or every time you make a thread, you complain about something ?
Given Riot's track record, the more attention and complaints you bring towards how broken something is, the more likely it is that it'll be fixed. Is it really wrong to complain about one of the most annoying and overpowered champs on the map? Since the live team is supposedly working on balancing dominion, it's nice to perpetuate these kind of topics.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

fizz, ryze, kassadin

Isurwars

01-05-2012

Let me see.... For the tank rammus: Ryze, Kass, Fizz, Vayne, Brand, Veigar...

For the backdooring rammus: All the above plus, Singed, Blitzcrank, Jarvan, Sion

Rammus has a lot of counters, the problem isn't rammus, the problem is that half or more of his counters are also banned. or your composition is just bad as hell, stop picking 4-5 AD heroes.

Fonkirby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Oranges!

Rammus taunted you? W and run away. Easy.

hightech

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veztai View Post
Why would Rammus try to attack Ryze when he can win the game without ever seeing him?