Champion Sale: 50% Off Udyr, Xin Zhao, and Karma

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reverend Zeratul

01-04-2012

I don't think this sale is nearly as bad as people claim.

Why is this thread 90% "omg worst sale evar"?

Lord Zepy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Nakazora View Post
I know few people probably read this, but I got to say something about all this complaining. Riot does not have to put champs on sale at all. Nor do they have to make new champs for players. You keep complaining about how you dislike it, but you don't stop to think that they have been putting on many sales these last few weeks. They could just keep them full price. So, stfu, and stop filling random forums with your trolling ****. If you don't want these champs, wait on another sale. If you are just complaining to complain, you need a life, and probably a trip to a mental institute. So, to anyone who cares, keep this in mind before complaining about the champions on sale this week.
Thank you.
true but its like a walmart putting really ****ing bad food on sale, they didn't have to do it, but its not like we wanted what they have in the first place (excluding udyr)

HateYerGuts

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Zeratul View Post

No one in their fiscally responsible mind would ever pay RP for a 3150 champion. This sale features three 3150 champions.

Lord Zepy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Zeratul View Post

because its all 3150's and 2/3 of the champs are bad.

PumpkinKing

01-04-2012

When i saw this sale i was like (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ then i looked it again for knowing if my eyes lie.
When i was certain this was their sale i was like ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д)ノ︵ ┻━┻

LOLUMOR

01-04-2012

do a special sale of nocturne for 450 rp

Krippi

01-04-2012

Sad there isn't a 6300 in the sell...I would imagine 6300s are pretty much the only thing people buy out of these, but then again maybe lots of ppl buy nething on sale to fill their champion gaps.

darke87

01-04-2012

lame sale all christmas sell are waste

Daedrek

01-04-2012

Lmfao, I swear they recently did that crappy triple threat sale with Xin, Kat and whoever. Why the hell do you put Xin on sale again?

LOLUMOR

01-04-2012

I know few people probably read this, but I got to say something about all this complaining. Riot does not have to put champs on sale at all. Nor do they have to make new champs for players. You keep complaining about how you dislike it, but you don't stop to think that they have been putting on many sales these last few weeks. They could just keep them full price. So, stfu, and stop filling random forums with your trolling ****. If you don't want these champs, wait on another sale. If you are just complaining to complain, you need a life, and probably a trip to a mental institute. So, to anyone who cares, keep this in mind before complaining about the champions on sale this week.
Thank you.[QUOTE][QUOTE]
they complain cus they dont like the champs that r on sale, by complaining it would make riot aware that poeple dont like those champs. if we dont complain youd be playing with ****ty champs all the time