TT fountain turret

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLIPx Cpn Hook

01-03-2012

anyone other than me ever notice that the blue fountain tower/turret/laser shoots much farther than the purple one?

I can't say how many games I have lost and won because of the fact that a player can stand at the edge of the blue spawn circle, aggro the super minions, then let the laser kill them all. if you're the purple team and the blue team does this when you would attempt to kill their nexus tower. it doesn't happen because not even 1 minion is going to tank it for you. This is just retarded because when you attempt the same thing on purple side, the minions will drop aggro and attack your nexus tower. also if you look closely the blue laser DOES shoot farther than the purple one. Don't say otherwise until you actually LOOK at it in a custom game or something. you will notice the blue laser attack range is about at the bottom of the staircase whilst the purple one will only range from the top of said stairs.

just played a match pretty much even on kills through the whole game but our team had at least 50+ more farm than anyone on the blue team, in addition, our team had 6 dragons and their team had 0. we had more items. but we lost because it was impossible to kill their tower because we would get killed trying. ****ing....annoying. No team with that much more farm should have to deal with this ****.

easy solutions: 1) move the ****ed tower in TT to the opposite side of the nexus 2) move nexus and tower out farther so that minions can't be aggroed into the fountain laser. 3) make the minions attack only structures while in the enemy base. 1st option probably the best, but riot will just ignore TT issues and continue to neglect TT players.

xLIPx BarretelBG

01-03-2012

Angered Bump.

Knee co

01-03-2012

WELCOME TO THE TWISTED TREELINE riots red headed step child

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Yah, it's been like this for as long as I can remember. I just try and remember as I get into game if I'm on the ****tty side or not.

EDIT:
I've gotten away with some bull**** Singed/Voli flips under purple fountain and gotten lazer raped without even touching the blue steps...

xLIPx BangaRang

01-05-2012

Yes this fountain needs to be fixed so bad!
Riot why do you hate on our 3s?! Get more serious about twisted treeline and make tons happy!

One other thing FIX 3s jungles its wayy harder then jungling in 5s come on riot keep up with this runt of the litter!

Elleonora

Recruiter

01-05-2012

I've noticed something similar today. It might just be us, but it's probably worth checking out.

This is for TT discussion, though, and this might not be a design fault; have you tried filing this in the Bug Reports forum?

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Yah, it's been like this for as long as I can remember. I just try and remember as I get into game if I'm on the ****tty side or not.

EDIT:
I've gotten away with some bull**** Singed/Voli flips under purple fountain and gotten lazer raped without even touching the blue steps...

I have been playing for about 1.5 years, and I can say that the lasers were not always like this. But I have definitely seen in the recent months this exact problem. It is infuriating to have the enemy team dive up to your top steps without one laser tap whereas you can be at the very bottom step on the left nexus' side and start getting ripped up by it. And these volibear/singed flings on the right nexus side have certainly lost my team multiple games.
This must be a bug because it is in no way fair. Please adjust the laser range on both turrets to halfway up the stairs or above or wherever you want as long as they are equal. As it stands, the left side has a real advantage over the right, and this is not only unfair but frustrating.

Koldheartedjsp

01-05-2012

I've personally never noticed but i always hear of blue having more range

Seva Gail

01-05-2012

ABSOLUTELY. Make the lasers even.

Matake

01-05-2012

I remember when the fountain lazer could hit you when you were close to the inhibitors. They're fine now they don't differ in any way.